@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I like it! Although its kind of in between serious and comical at the same time. Thanks for sharing!
-
Rochellaine started the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m not very satisfied with my attempt at a serious poem. As many of you know, I write mostly comic poems, and I find them much easier than serious poetry. I have no idea why I wrote this, but since I did, I’d like to be happy with it, so if you are reading this and if you feel like it, go ahead and critique. Thanks! 🙂
I Believe in Dr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Goodnight nobody; Goodnight mouse.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @jenwriter17 I’m writing for a little while now; how about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
…Between periods of unconsciousness, I hear mumbling voices above me, including my brother’s voice. I feel warmth from the bathing water and from the fire, which I hear crackling to my left.
I must be back at Fren’s hideout. I think dimly. How did I get here? I open my eyes to see my brother’s snarling face.
“You made it, course you did. Yo…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I like Jycin just from your descriptions. Can you tell me a bit about him, or are there spoilers?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Every time you people hijack a thread, I freak out because on the Aetherlght forums, off-topic posts are either moved to Random Anything or deleted. Spamming is a federal offense.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Thank you. I knew a bit of that, but I wasn’t sure. As some of you people know, I didn’t do the best job on Nikko….so I was a bit wary.
@jenwriter17 Thank you!
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, I almost thought this topic was flawed or something since it took so long to be hijacked….
and thank you for educating us on chair and gravity history. to think that the humans have had it wrong for so long. good thing us centaurs try to find the truth
-
Alia replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young, Well, Delmira would prefer the cabin in the woods. not sure about the other two…
Mira would want to control the elements
Delmira would want to shape shift to better complete missions
Jycin would want to shape shift to escape
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(story so far so that the late comers can see it in one place)
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thank you! I like what the names mean, so thats why I chose them as a pen name. What do you like to draw?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Right handed. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hm…what other questions can I ask you… are you left handed or right handed? @ariel-ashira
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I love your characters names! I love coming up with names! Romance or not, it sounds like a story I would love to read! Is it a roman island like in the Mediterranean?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Hello! Yes I have heard of Stan. Tell him hi from me. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I hope it’ll start cooperating soon!
Good night!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool, cool.
Evyn already has elemental powers, and they’re awesome.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Hey, Catwing! Welcome to our party of whoever’s writing. And if it’s just me, then welcome to my party of me, myself, and I. 😀 Unfortunately, I’m going to have to be getting off so I can get ready for bed. 🙁
I didn’t really have a productive writing day today… *glares at Darcy* Hopefully I can wrangle some answers out of her tomorrow!
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Jenna would live in a log cabin, hands down.
@that_writer_girl_99 Ohh… Ummmmmm… probably shapeshift
- Load More
