@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X’D
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! Troll-things can say so much with one growl…. 😀 😀 😀
*wags tail*
Hmm…
*barks at troll-thing* *stares at squirrel* *dashes away after squirrel*
🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @perfectfifths
“No. You can’t. Just look at yourself! I know you want to get it, but it’s way too dangerous. For anyone. Let alone someone in the condition you’re in. You can’t even think straight!”
I close my eyes. I might be scared of myself, but I am not out of my mind. I know very well the consequences of leaving…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hey, I like where this is going! Just to be clear, who said the last bit of dialogue about Fren not going? Was it the nameless MC or Akira?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You simply must tag me next time you post a part. *folds arms indignantly*
🙂 🙂 🙂 This is pure gold.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @bekreations And doesn’t @catwing have potato-squash berries?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine X’D
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel A STAR TREK GIF!!! 😀
@ariella-newheart Have you ever tried rice milk? That’s my favorite.
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ahh, cool! Which is your favorite Halo song? Mine is either Library Suite or Truth and Reconciliation.
Do you have a favorite Pixar soundtrack? Mine is probably Finding Dory
You Me & Gravity is from a game called Planet Coaster, and it is one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard.
Funny how much we have in common with the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS! I forgot to mention that this is PART 8! @supermonkey42 A heads up. I forgot to mention it on the post itself *facepalm*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @catwing @kaya-young Heyeeee! I’m writing! Anyone want to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk That’s what I love about Kapeefer literature: Tension and hilarity at the same time. 😀
Actually he’d be better at being a henchman, but yeah
NOT UNTIL TUESDAY! ;-P
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations What kind of soundtracks and filmscores do you like? I mostly listen to Pixar soundtracks, along with the music from Halo (even though I’ve never played that game), the Lord of the Rings (haven’t watched it XD ), and Studio Ghibli (have watched some of those 😛 ).
Have you heard of the album You, Me & Gravity?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you!! HAHA, that what everyone says XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Yes, I was laughing, too, as I wrote it. It’s another one of my favorite parts XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
By the way, I really loved your poem “Autistic”! That was really beautiful.
Thank you!! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks. That’s okay. I probably should ask someone like @daeus shouldn’t I?
Oh, wait…I think I just did. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Eight: Up a Tree
Having just hidden a Star Trek GIF, Skredder suddenly lifted her head. “Earthquake,” she simply said.
Everyone looked at her. “What?” said Valentine.
“Earthquake! An earthquake’s coming!” Skredder repeated.
“She’s right! I feel it, too!” called Catwing from a tree branch.
“But earth…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I think it’s really interesting that there’s an eighteenth-century English dictionary that lists dragons as “now rare!” 😀 And the Bible does mention unicorns, so possibly? There’s not much certainty as to what kind of animal the Bible was talking about, and some say it might have been rhinoceros, but those actually have two ho…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
What is all that on top? I didnt mean to write that! This crazy computer.
- Load More
