@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia See, that I do not understand at all. But anyway, we can put aside our differences and be twins. 😀
Yes, I usually am. I might see you tomorrow?
Well, the best way to make a rebellion not cliché is to kill absolutely everyone and for it to fail miserably, because that never happens in YA literature.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, well, @seekjustice might be the person I need since I don’t know if I want the rebellion to win or fail yet.
@catwing, how many scoops of raspberry ice-cream do you want for the names of the books???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, haha! I love when I get story ideas in real life.
I have no idea. I think I’m in love with the letter “K”. 😀 Several of my favorite names start with that letter. I don’t really like the name Malakai, but I just remembered while writing this that the name has a hilarious inside joke in my family, so I’m glad you called him…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m 23 words away from my goal for tonight, and its technically time for bed…why do these things happen to me??
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, I must sign off now. are y’all usually on every night at this time? because I think I will be on tomorrow night. but anyways, talk to y’all later
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, I still don’t know how you can like Frodo…I like Gollum better than Frodo. And I don’t like Gollum. Actually, they might be tied…
So you’re the Aussie version of me? Fantastic
I know, but it was worth a shot, kinda
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I know, its so sad… :'(
she’s nine. we adopted her about six years ago. So her filter is non-existent. I’m 16. how old are you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think that, apart from our disagreements over Legolas and Frodo, we could be the same person, because my music intake consists solely of musicals and Casting Crowns.
Ahah, no, it’s not me. @rochellaine and I live (literally) half a world away, across many seas and distant shores. That sounded very poetic.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, so my WIP is a kinda sorta fantasy novel that is turning really cliché-y, its about this guy that runs off to join a rebellion against the evil priests. if that isn’t a cliché, I don’t know what is. any ideas to make it original?
@rochellaine, its the one I’ve told you about before
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never properly fainted before, but my brother did once and I tried to catch him and ended up lying on top of him. That was where the inspiration for Quillon being super romantic and catching Sapphire and ending up on the floor came from.
I definitely will give Quillon and Kai some father/son time (what is it about the name…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 😀 They never believe in us… How old is your little sister? For that matter, how old are you?
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I should have known it wouldn’t want to return. And there are to many minds wandering KP for you to know which was mine…
My little sister was reading over my shoulder earlier and I was trying to explain things to her, only to have her inform me that we are insane and that dragons aren’t real, and the kingdom of Penn isn’t real,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Oh my goodness, OH MY GOODNESS! I didn’t even notice!!! Looks like I’m on here way too much, doesn’t it? 😀 I think I remember you commenting on my introduction topic, but at that point I was so swamped by new people, creatures, and things that I’m not sure I remember anything distinctly.
Haha. 🙂
@alia I haven’t seen it, but I…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m game. Need to know anything specific?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, you cruel person…
MUSICALS!!! please, start throwing. hopefully I will be able to catch a new one and annoy my music teacher more because all I listen to is musicals and Casting Crowns
(Who is it? @seekjustice, do you know?)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hi! Welcome back. You are here in time to witness the rare occasion that @seekjustice and I haven’t yet started throwing musicals at each other. Be thankful for the peaceful situation, because it’s liable to change at any moment. 😀
Sorrrrryyyy, but I’m not going to tell you the names of my books quite yet. 😀 That’s silly, isn’t it?…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations, I think it was everyone except for whoever originally named her. should we put together a peace offering basket? maybe with some raspberries and clichés?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I love writing about things I’ve experienced! In fact when I fainted in Drivers Ed class the first thing I said to my mom when I woke up was “Now I’ll be able to write about fainting for real!” 😀 She thought it was hilarious, but I was totally serious, and my descriptions of fainting are much better now for the exp…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, nope. whats strange is that when talking to my family I use posts and pages instead of days or hours…and then they look at me like I’ve lost my mind…which I have. Has anyone seen it?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
stinkin computer doesn’t like loading new posts…
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, I’m back.
Rochellaine, what are the names of your books so I can find them?
- Load More
