@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Several of my great uncles fought in the Vietnam and Korean wars. They have a lot of interesting stories! Two of them were helicopter pilots, one was captain of an air craft carrier, one of them planned the Gulf War – like, actually planned the whole thing. He was a pretty important guy. One of them (it might be the same one,) tested the…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, both of ours were international. One from Ethiopia 6 years ago, and the other from China 2 years ago.
We almost got a brother, but that adoption fell through after an almost 3 year process. It actually fell through on the same day we found out about our Ethiopian sister. So bitter sweet day.
I adore kids. I can’t get enough of…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Mostly domestic, but one international, so we know about both sides of the process. They’re pretty different! 😀 What about yours?
Oh, so did we for a long time! My youngest brother is sixteen, so we haven’t had little boys in the family for a long time, though we do have three young sisters. We were so excited when we found out the kid…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, speech stuff. I have to write a 5 paragraph essay on my topic. which is the Vietnam War
what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I will definitely be praying. having gone through a failed adoption myself I know how y’all are feeling. I hope it doesn’t fall through.
what state do you live in? it doesn’t make sense that there are restrictions on how many kids you can adopt.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hi! I’m still here.
What are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, you still here?
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, 8 kids adopted??? Lucky. I have two adopted younger sisters and 3 biological older ones. we’re trying to convince our parents that we need a brother. Were they domestic or international adoptions?
@filewriterbase13x, so Meyers Brigg, or MBTI, is a personality test, of sorts. Basically its that there are 16 main personalities. And…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations
Cool! Yeah I understand! It can take a while to figure out the ends and outs of a plot! External conflict stuff is A LOT harder for me then character stuff/internal conflict.That’s neat! My style is kinda cartoony also. Though that’s less due to my stylistic choices and more due to my lack of skill. I enjoy drawing characters,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @catwing @kaya-young Hello! I’m working. Anyone around the kingdom want to join me? Bobert’s not here, since he’s playing in the snow, but he might join us later. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Okay, see you tomorrow hopefully!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, that’s exciting! *pumps fist* Soon, we will both be whacking whippersnappers with our canes. (isn’t that what eccentric mentors do?) XP
@sleepwalkingmk Thank you!!!! Would you like some puppy milk ice cream?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
*Blushes* whoops @bekreations
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *Screams* *Leaps into the air and tackles you* Someone els who likes Story Thieves!! I was freaking out when you mentioned Nobody!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @rekreations !! I’m super duper late but since we aren’t acquainted yet I thought I’d say hi!
I too am an art and chocolate lover! And Starwars.. And fantasy.. and superheros! 🙂 Seems like we’d get along just fine.Im sure someone has already asked but I’d love to hear about your current work in progress?
Also what sorts of things do you…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *Inhales forever* YAYYY! MORE KP LIT!!!! 😀 Please tag me when you post it! I love KP lit! *Smiles her crazy cat lady grin*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 What a neat thread idea! This looks fun! Some of these are really good too! *nods*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Whoops sorry for the wait! I hope it wasn’t an inconvenience for you! I’m on the taller side, have a round face, large blue glasses framing my grey/blue eyes, and always wear my reddish/brownish/blondish (wow that’s not a clear color xD You can just call it blonde) hair in a bun.
Is there anything els you might need to know? 🙂 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone, I have a prayer request.
My family has adopted several kids in the past, and we are in the process of adopting again. We were matched with some kids several months ago, and we did all the paperwork and everything, and got information a few weeks ago that made us think they would be coming in a few days, when suddenly we got notice…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey so super duper sorry for not participating for the book of Esther! (If any one is curious I made a status update thingy explaining my absence- But it wasn’t serious so no worries!) Looks like I missed out! I’ll have to go through and read everything you gals talked about! 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @everyone sorry for anyone who was trying to request I draw their character! I’ve not been very active on KP recently (if you’re curious as to why I make an update about it on my profile) It wasn’t anything serious so no worries! 😉 If anyone has a character they want me to draw I’m just a tag away *wink*
- Load More
