@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I’m a superhero. Take that as you will.
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone,
I thought I’d better let you know that with the help of @dekreel I dreamed up a dear little boy named Bobert last night. So if I mention him, you’ll know of whom I am speaking. 😀
I don’t know much about him yet, since I just met him yesterday, but he’s a little boy of uncertain age who is very friendly and lovable but a little…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, iwannajoin iwannajoin iwannajoin iwannajoin. do you need anyone else?
if so…
species: Centaur
was raised in a herd in captivity until she and her brother escaped and became bandits.
Black hair and tail, green and blue eyes, horse part of the body is arabian and grey.
quick to pick a fight, loyal, distrustful, m…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, tell Bobert that I’m working with kids. maybe that’ll help him get over his hatred.
I’m in mountain time. and should be back around 8
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so excited about this. Haha. That’s fine. It’s better then guessing and getting it wrong. That would be weird. I am a girl. 😃
As for personality, let’s see… OK, I wear black boots and Base 13x training clothes all the time. My job as a File Writer means, I always have a notebook and pen at…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, see you tonight! Bobert seems to have just developed an extraordinary hatred for that thing called “work”, but he’ll probably get over it when you come back tonight. What time zone are you in, and what time do you think you’ll be around?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, my dad is a pastor too, so when my granddad comes to visit he usually preaches, and I think scares the congregation a little bit. He likes yodeling and walking up and down the aisles, and not many people here expect that from a pastor. its funny to watch.
Tell Bobert I would love to come over, but I have this mean thing called work…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
someone tag meeeeeeeeee…please?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I love Southern preachers! They’re usually much more enthusiastic than our straight-laced Northern ones. 😀 We just started going to a Baptist church since our old church is no longer accessible to my grandmother, who is now in a wheelchair. While this church is not nearly as enthusiastic as some of the ones we’ve been to in down in Ge…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, oh he is. A southern preacher and cowboy veteran, I’d have to say he is one of the most interesting people I know
that used to happen to me on our old kid’s computer…never fun.
I stalk this topic, so I unofficially met Bobert.
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, its pretty heart wrenching. But thankfully God has been able to heal the wounds. While I still grieve the loss, I can be at peace with it too.
So do I. But I also feel called to the mission field. So I hope that wherever God takes me will involve helping kids have better lives.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hahaha! He sounds like a pretty interesting character. 😀
Yes, my computer has been acting up lately, and it randomly shuts down for no apparent reason, so when I forget to save things all my work goes kapoof!
Oh hey! Bobert’s back. 🙂 Did you hear about him? I imagined him up last night while discussing that passage of my book here af…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, thats fantastic
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh, I’m so sorry! That sounds horrible. But at least you got your sister. How old is your oldest sibling?
Same here! Actually, my favored career is the standard, cliched homemaking. 😀 I want to get married and have a whole bunch of little kids to mother.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Already we can see the flicker of torches far below. The enemy is searching for the stone. My heart sinks like the sun that is getting lower and lower in the sky. But my parents risked everything for the stone. So would I.
I turn to Akira. “Where is the safest place down?”
“You are not going down there. You are hurt, and your parents would never…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thanks! 😀
@kaya-young Of course you can be in! A purple giraffe who can Hula-Hoop…interesting! 😀
@filewriterbase13x Yes! If you don’t mind me asking, what gender are you? (Really weird question, sorry…. ;’D :’D )
Umm, I guess it depends on the individual. My dog (who my character is based on and who my profile picture is) doesn’t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Thanks so much! We’re pretty sure this won’t fall through, because if this exception doesn’t work our delegate said he would write a new law for us…(wasn’t that nice of him? 😀 ) but that would take probably six months at least, and since we’ve already told the kids we’re adopting them and had some phone calls with them we’d rather they…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, you lost them as in they disappeared? I hate it when that happens. Hurry and finish it so that I can read your books. Else I’ll start bribing @catwing for real.
Thats a really cool military background. My granddad fought in Vietnam. He was a sergeant that kept getting promoted then demoted because he was a bit reckless and hard to…[Read more]
- Load More

Well, Bobert might be afraid of Stan… but then again, he might not be. Stan is an awfully small dragon.
😀 I think Stan is kinda excited at the prospect of another Kingdom Pen sidekick
Bobert is actually very excited about Stan, because he loves dragons, but is intimidated by the huge awesomeness of ones like Dragon Snapper.
*Stan bounds over happily*
Hello Bobert! *hands him feathers*
I’m a very nice Catwing. I’m like a cat with wings. *spreads out wings* I can fly. *grins*
*Bobert throws feathers in the air and giggles*
Thanks for that Catwing! He likes you already! 😀
Yay! *purrs*
hehe, Bobert. that’s cute 😉 greetings to Bobert!
@rochellaine You know something? For what it’s worth, it’s really ironic that YOU out of all people have an imaginary friend. I think you’re warming up to this place! 😉
My dear friend Dekreel, I would advise you to be careful in the making of such remarks. They often result in the disappearing of their speakers.
Bobert is not a fantastical creature of the type you call yourself. He is a normal, sweet little boy. Comparing any of the strange creatures and things running around in this kingdom with him seems…[Read more]
*shakes Bobert’s hand* Love your name. 🙂 🙂
*Bobert giggles* Did you know he kind of named himself? You see, his name was originally Robert, and his nickname was Bob, but when he tried to talk about himself he’d always mix them up and say Bobert!
Ha! That is such a little-kid-thing to do. Uh, no offense, Bobert.