@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk I knew someone did, and it made sense it was you, since you’re neither in Australian time or American!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wait…do you live in Romania?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hey, are you still around? I’m working on some editing now!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, goodnight. Hope to see you tomorrow!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m just now signing off. with 474 words under my belt, and ending on a cliffhanger, I think i shall continue tomorrow morning/afternoon. (hopefully morning)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I wasn’t twenty minutes ago, but I am now. So now the question’s in reverse: Are you still around? 😀
@seekjustice Hello! It’s nighttime/afternoon now. The usual writing time. 😉 Are you working on anything at present?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, you still around?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, see you later
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, welcome back
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, thank you. I shall look up the synopses right away, but listening will have to wait until tomorrow, its only a day away
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia If you have read the synopsis of The Pirates of Penzance I’ll give you links to some of my favorite versions of the songs from it. Otherwise, these are the three most popular Gilbert and Sullivan operettas:
- The Mikado
- HMS Pinafore
- The Pirates of Penzance
You will understand the songs much better if you read the synopses before…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, are you sure those are off limits???
More musicals?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’d be happy to give you what you want – just as long as it’s not my tickets to Newsies – but I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking for? 😉 Did you read the synopsis in the link? Do you want more songs to listen to? Just let me know, dear friend, and I’ll get it to you as soon as possible! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I just fixed it so you can comment on the document now.
@catwing, sounds good
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’d love to read it, but do you want the critique in comments on the document, or do you want it here on the forum?
-
Alia started the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey y’all. I have the first three chapters on my novel done, and I was wondering if anyone could beta read them for me.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jE8pdrlJ6s3Ht0Mdq17jnMoGLGbV3q_GkpJFF3E88Ds/edit?usp=sharing
@catwing, @rochellaine, @whoever-else
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You liked it?! Great! So, now why don’t you read the synopsis of that comic operetta? It’s here, if you want to read it, and it’s hilarious! Gilbert and Sullivan wrote many operettas in English, and I love them. If you end up liking them, you’ve got a whole bunch of new soundtracks to listen to! 😀
@catwing Thank you! 😀 Feathers and…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, thank you. from my experience (as in talking to others), most former MKs go through this. though it might just be the ones I’ve talked to.
@seekjustice, thank you
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing….sorry, I kinda disappeared. my dad called me down for an easter video by Kyle Idleman, then we had to put the littles to bed.
I’m writing my kinda sorta fantasy book. trying to get to chapter six tonight, probably not gonna happen.
whats your blog?
- Load More
