@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *watches with head cocked to one side in curiosity* Thought you might like it! 😉 😀
Okay. Heading over to Dog in KP forum…now.
*disappears into the shadows* *grumbles as gold fur betrays location* *fully disappears*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, Well, I can’t promise I’ll be around then. I have some pesky math that I am avoiding
@warrenluther04, *clicks the link* *starts jumping and squealing when a centaur appears in it*
I shall refrain from commenting my thoughts on it here and will post instead where they are supposed to go…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
Mwahahahah! *chuckles* *yips in happiness* Check A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen ! 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 3: To Eskrey
Wind whistled in Warren’s ears as he bounded through Keeper Forest. He glanced to his right and saw Riddlewit gliding alongside him, occasionally pausing to check on the Griffin that was strapped to Warren’s back: Ezekiel, a KaPeeFer named FileWriter’s pet.
Soon, the border of the forest came into…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia In my post I said I’d be here in “about an hour” so no, I’m not still around. haha 😀 But I’m going to be here in probably ten or fifteen minutes after I finish the dishes.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, hey, what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, thank you. I have thought about it that way, but you worded it differently.
and yes, there are things we understand differently in the bible from living in the North East.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome, @kaymart, to the bestiest place on the internet! *throws the confetti of welcome-y-ness* I’m no expert on the rules here *points to obviously-not-a-moderator self* but I don’t think you’ll be kicked off.
What do you like to write? We’ve got fantasy writers, sci-fi writers, and everything in between here.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone! @alia @rochellaine @skredder
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, God’s Smuggler? That one?
@rochellaine, you still around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be here in about an hour probably. Anyone want to join me?
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @skredder @alia @sam-kowal @kaya-young @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira @notawriter I’m glad I was able to encourage you! 🙂
@dekreel That is hilarious! So…do you think the rest of the people in your dream got attacked by the terrorists after you woke up? They’re like the people on the holodeck…oh, you haven’t watched enough TNG yet for me to explain. 🙁 When are you actually going to watch som…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’ll definitely be praying for you! I can’t imagine what it would be like to have to move out of the country I’ve grown up in to go somewhere that the culture is very strange and different from what I’m used to!
May I give you a little encouragement? God doesn’t mind if we’re different from others. In fact, He created each one of us to…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *ponders* Maybe. *shrugs*
Yes he is. 🙂 It’s fine, it was awhile ago. Thanks, though! 🙂
Thanks. *thinks* Yep, Wonderment. 🙂 Oh, really? *gasps* Welp. I’ll try to fix that in later installments.
Hmm, okay. Ahh, that’s what happened! 😀
Yep. “Lucid dreaming,” one of the random scientific news articles I have read.
I might not have a…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Will do. 😉
Out of all the Story Thieves books which one has been your favorite? And who are you favorite characters? (Hard questions. I know..[well actually both questions are pretty easy for me.. but ehem]) -
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @warrenluther04 I have not this ‘full picture’ of Dragon Snapper that you speak of.
…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I originally read about Romania in one of Brother Andrew’s books, I don’t think I’d ever heard of it before. And since then I’ve done quite a lot of reading on it.
So far, I’ve edited 16/50 pages. Thanks 😀
*catches ice cream* Thank you!! Goodbye!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh okay! What’s it like there? I’ve always wanted to visit Romania, I’m not sure why, but I’ve just be fascinated by it! Probably ever since I read a book about it.
I’m editing a novella of mine, which is a WW1 story about a German air force observer.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes, I am still writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, I don’t think there are, come to think of it! Are your family missionaries in Romania, since your an mk?
- Load More
