@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, at least yours has only been up for a short time.
I suppose…you must really enjoy sucking the fun out of life, don’t you? 😉
signing off now, lunch is calling
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia If you want to know how to torture a writer/reader, send them pictures of a used book shop you’re looking through when they’re not there. 😀 My aunt just did that and my mouth is figuratively watering at all the books which I can hear of, but never touch!
@warrenluther04 Hello!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yup! 😀
*silence* *whispers* who knows… *whispers*
😉 😀
Thanks for putting these stories on the Compendium by the way! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 And so far I only have one post, period. So I really need more content on mine.
Um…maybe the fun would be in getting good grades? 😉 If I procrastinate too long on school I’ll not do so well in the limited time before the assignments are due.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. And that last line was supposed to be:
🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello again. Awhile back, I put in a request about my inviting two friends and their families to the Easter Sunday service at my church. Well, I invited them, and if you all could pray that they actually go to that service that would be awesome! Thanks for praying with my earlier request!
@dragon-snapper @alia @rochellaine @dekreel @catwing…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, welcome back
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…blog post…I should probably post something on mine…its been almost a month…
where’s the fun in not procrastinating?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back. Still working on Part 4. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Haha. I’ve been trying to convince myself not to procrastinate for years, and haven’t succeeded yet.
What’s really troubling me right now is I’m trying to write a blog post about my western, but am having a hard time explaining it…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, kind of? To make up for not doing school, I am procrastinating in writing as well…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm. How’s this? ( @ethryndal )

By the way, totally irrelevant, but I love your latest blog post. 😂😂😂😂 It was hilarious!
because “I CAN SEE FINE, PEOPLE.”
*as she runs into the door*
and
Useful Tip of the Day: Even if you’ve moved seven billion times, it’s always wise to learn your street address. You never know when you’re going to need i…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! 🙂 But, are you gone now? 🙁
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Warrenluther04 Hey, your picture didn’t come through.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😅
Sorry…. But I should have Part 4 done by the end of the week-ish, so you hopefully won’t have to wait for long! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I knew mentioning my suspense was a bad idea
-
Alia replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere. Who are some of your favorite authors?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmmm…who do they see? *swishes tail mysteriously* *knocks over book* And sorry. I just really like cliffhangers…. 😉
She’s one of my favorites, too. 😀 Yup. But will he?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, @ariel-ashira , I’d ask @catwing , since she’s doing the cover for me. 🙂 But a castle??? Is it Regnis? 😀 *runs around in circles and chases tail* Yes! Send it!
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04…who did they see? who did they see? villain? ally? traitor? hero? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US???
Riddlewit is probably my favorite character. And Warren’s reaction to there being another retriever was funny. He didn’t even get to find out more about @skredder.
- Load More
