@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! This is hilarious! The fast-paced conversation is really well done.
I found it really funny that you clarified that only Dekreel was afraid of being disbeliefed this time. 😀 I guess I must have reassured all the other creatures enough times? 😉
And you fainted at the Doctor Who GIF?! 😀 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh goodness yes. Editing is not fun when its not going well… Of course, that only makes sense. Lol.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s good! I love when the editing’s going well, it makes everything much more enjoyable 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Another favorite part. With good reason. 😉
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Eleven: Daybreak, Mayhem, and Rocks
“This wasn’t supposed to be my problem.”
“Aww, cheer up, Xonos! It’s an experience!”
“Yeah, it’s—AUGH! Oomph! ARIELLA!!”
“That wasn’t me, it was Iliara!”
“Sorryy, Aisyyy…”
Jenna cocked her head and smirked at N.C.’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Going quite well. I’ve gotten a lot done today. 😀 And it’s so much fun! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ARGH! LATE!
YES! These just keep getting better!! 😀
*pauses* *blinks with newfound empathy* Ahhhh…. I see!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Months? Months?!?!
WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*GASP* *Whew!!*
Anyway, my favorite Doctor is the Fifth from the 1980s. His episodes weren’t the best, but I like him as a Doctor 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes, we do have horses (none of them are steampunk, unfortunately). I’ve got two Standardbreds and two shetlands, but I think one of the shetlands is part Welsh, not sure though. I ride bareback :D. I have an English all purpose saddle though. Western isn’t really that popular in Australia, except for rodeo riding.
-
Joy replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira BEAUTIFUL! From now on, I’m tagging you when I have a character 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine For a few more minutes. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi, are you still here? I’m back.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia @seekjustice @dekreel @whoever else
I’m on to edit, if anyone else is out there. Maybe do some blogging too.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. I have no idea. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops… @jenwriter17
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter Yes, I drew it. Did you see the art topic I posted? It has the full picture there.
I will try to post a picture. I have not been able to yet, unless its off our documents and pictures we’ve taken.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Thank you! Wonder what thier looking at? Maybe the dragon should’ve been the brave one. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal 😀 I LOVE your caption!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks!
The sunlight danced across the keys like the song in her heart.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g I know you didn’t tag me, and you might not even really know me. But Ill be praying for you. It sounds like a really hard situation. It can be so hard to figure out where God wants you to go.. What he wants you to do, who he wants you to be. But he is able! I know he’s gonna get you through this. And my prayer is that you will be able…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira OOH! Hmm, maybe! *sneaks off to my brainstorming sheet* Hmm.
- Load More
