@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine It’s totally fine 😉 When you sign up you can join a cabin (which is optional) where you can talk with other writers, and you can set up your profile. It also has a stats page which is really cool because it keeps track of all your progress and stuff.

@kaya-young It stands for National Novel Writing Month. You basically write a…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I was working on my blog, but I have to go now
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I’m back! How’s it going?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Well maybe you don’t trust the troll enough to give him pie?? A guess…
@warrenluther04 *Everything is Awesome starts playing in the background* X’D Thanks!
@sam-kowal Yessss, I think so, too. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh, wow. I didn’t see this and I accidentally posted this part on your original thing…
OHHH, usually posts disappear because for some reason they are filtered out by the system as spam. It’s happened with me when I try to edit long posts
Anyway, I might as well copy and paste my comment here, too XD
Oh… my word. THAT WAS AM…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Whoops… o.o
@warrenluther04 Sorry!! I didn’t know
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Scavenged from my email 😉
And now for my comment:
Oh… my word. THAT WAS AMAZING! I love how you described the castle and the city!! SO well done! Why do these keep getting better and better?!?! 😀 😀
And YOU REFERENCED THE GIF-HIDERS! AAAAAAAH! Wait, so that’s like a class now?? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Where… is it?
Hang on — I got your back! 😉
ATTENTION: THIS IS WARREN’S NEXT PART.
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 4: The Raspberry KingWarren, Catwing, and Riddlewit turned to see a tall girl with long, caramel hair and stormy grey eyes. She was wearing an olive jacket, jeans, and combat boots and was striding towards…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh, oh! I’m so sorry!!! Me too…it’s time for dinner. 🙁 I’ll probably be back in 40 minutes or an hour, if you happen to still be here.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m glad you like Chara! She’s a lot like me as well…
How many times do you want Derek to save her?! He just saved her in the first few pages, which I’m assuming you’ve read since you know so much about Chara? 😛
Hahahahaha! Being a law student has nothing to do with the ability to write fiction! If you want to comment on the…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, sure…I see how it is. Leaving as soon as I show up…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, @jenwriter17, y’all on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. Just read all the comments on this topic. I typically run when it comes to western books, especially those involving romance. But I would definatley read this one!!!
I love Chara already. I can identify with being small. Her personality sounds similar to one of my characters. I would definatley say DON’T LET ROMANCE BE WHAT…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I just didn’t want a whole bunch of random people posting comments in there without me knowing. But I’d love it if you would! Just click the “view only” button and it’ll show you where you can request editing access. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, it’s great. I can’t choose a favorite part because they’re all really good.
so…how do they counter it??? (don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone else)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, @kaya-young @jenwriter17 Try this link to the next section of Chara’s story! 😀
My stories are usually heavy with dialogue, and since a lot of this has just Chara in it, there isn’t that much dialogue, and I’m afraid the readers will get bogged down and it’ll be hard to understand what’s going on in the long paragraphs. So please cut and…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Did it work for you? Hmm…
Thanks! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 started the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp. The other one got too long for me to post in. So… here’s #2 of my forum for stuff! Anyhow:
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 4: The Raspberry King
Warren, Catwing, and Riddlewit turned to see a tall girl with long, caramel hair and stormy grey eyes. She was wearing an olive jacket, jeans, and combat boots and was striding towards them…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You had to request access, and you couldn’t get in just from the link?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Sorry! That took way longer than I expected. But I’ve been having trouble with my google documents lately in that I simply can’t restrict access at all! Every link I share allows immediate editing access to anyone. I’d rather have you request access like @jenwriter17 did with her document, but mine just won’t change to that kind…[Read more]
- Load More
