@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 No problem! 🙂 Okay. That makes sense.
@rochellaine What instruments do you play? (@jenwriter17 too). I play piano, and am attempting to learn violin.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Aw, thanks! 😀 I was scrambling at AM o clock to finish that thing up. 😛 (because I totally forgot yesterday until it was too late. Ah, the joys of blogging)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 While I love performing, as long as I am sure I know what I’m doing, when I am uncertain of the audience or of whether I have my piece polished I get that very same dizziness. My head gets hot, and if I’m playing an instrument instead of singing I have to focus on my hands. So I totally understand! I’ll be praying that you are ab…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. Wow…. 😮 I rarely stay up that late.
Oh, yeah. When you have people in different hemispheres it can be kinda difficult to catch them. 🙂
I’m on whenever I find the time, which will drastically decrease as spring break ends and school starts up again. 😐 Ah well. I should still be on KP on the weekends though…. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, I know. I wish I had the time and money to go this year, but I think I’ll have to wait to go next year. But this way I have extra time to work on my novel.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorry for the VERY late reply, but I totally forgot to check my notifications. o.o Sorry…
Oh, okay. Yup…. *accepts ice cream* *eats ice cream* Unfortunately, no. I was homeschooled for three years, 3rd to 5th grade, then went into public middle school.
Yup. As of now, at least! 😉
Thanks! It’s my dog, Goldie. (Great name,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 You’re right, I’m in Eastern time, but when I say late at night…I mean 12:00-3:00 a.m. 😮 😀 I stay up really late…
That’s also because that’s the time Seekjustice is usually on because it’s afternoon for her in Australia. If you go take a look at Writers’ Corner you’ll see where we talk into the “wee hours of the mo…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hopefully, but you know how publishing is. It’s difficult. But it’s my plan to get published this year or next year, so that I can be published before college.
It’s hard work, but I think I can do it. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! In my opinion, NO prayer request is pitiful. 🙂
Ohh…performing. Background music. Piano. I get nervous too when I perform, and I’m an extrovert! One time I was performing and my fingers felt like they were frozen and I messed up in the tenth measure. 😐 Yay.
Ooh. Six pages of music. That’s hard to memorize. Dang…you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me beloved novel. I’ve basically been binge-editing so I can try to get contracted this year. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I’m editing! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Thank you! (But some parts are probably better than others… I just don’t know which one. I think I like this one best right know. Cuz Riddlewit.) 😉
Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question at the present time because: I have no idea. Whatsoever. 🙂
@sam-kowal 😀 Me too. 🙂 Thanks!
@dekreel That’s fine. I got really confused.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@eppicaddie2 I’m actually doing it this time. O.O
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Fowen is the worst! I actually dislike him more then Nobody himself! Every time I remember when he uses the shock bracelet to hurt Owen.. Or even just all the mean things he said to him! (The poor child is insecure enough as it is!) Grr
ah me and Owen kinda took over your thread! Sorry about that. 🙂 Though it was super fun to be able to…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks so much for thinking of me! I’d love to help you out (though I think everyone els who is helping is far more qualified then me anyways) but I think I’ll pass this time! 🙂 (editing kind of scares me!) Again thanks so much for the offer though!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g Thank you so much for praying. And i’m so glad you’ve been feeling God’s peace! Ill continue the prayers 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I just realized that I forgot to comment on your last installment! And after asking you to tag me and everything! *embarrassed face* Oh well, I’ll say that both of them are great. 😉
And I got to work with @seekjustice !!! Hooray! I don’t know if most people realize how much Seekjustice and I talk since it’s usually really l…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hiya! @destiny
I’ve been writing fanfiction for a while now, but I didn’t start putting it anywhere until this month. The website I use is called archiveofourown, and is a website where writers just like you and me can put up their fanfics and other works! It’s got a pretty easy to figure out system for rating works, tagging chara…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Ah ha!!!! I love this…! Thanks for using me. *shakes your paw*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. I’ve noticed. 🙂 By the way, does Stan talk? I mean, taming a dragon is amazing, let alone a taking dragon.
- Load More
