@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @valtmy, I’d also like to point out that google docs does have a feature you can set the doc to that allows you to pick and choose who has access to your doc based on their email, so if you wanted to do it that way, you could.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Usually people on here are really nice about it if you just let them know you only want a specific few people on the document. You might get a few random views of people reading it, but they won’t comment unless you want them to. People always ask me for permission before commenting on my documents, and I do the same for others. So if…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Sorry, I thought you’d be able to see that I edited the document, since I added the Bobert section to the main character list, so I didn’t inform you of the fact. Yes, I can edit the document. I didn’t answer before because I’m not on KP on Sundays. 😉 So if you ever need me to edit after you, just let me know, as long as it’s not on Sunday.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
YAYY!!!
Drat it! Google docs and I aren’t talking today. Okay everyone, here is the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kdetvZPqqTzfuapzrNpwnHcoPkUuFVLkPaVl_BM6K-w/edit?usp=sharing
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
And here is the day we’ve waited for and now is the best of times!!!
Whoops! Ahem, I didn’t mean to start quoting A Tale of Two Cities…or did I?
Either way, the day ew have all been waiting for has arrive and I present…*drumroll*
When Infinity is Empty Prologue–Chapter 2.
Hopefully that excites you. Also, it’s completely unedited and I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. My. Word. Dekreel is a CHOSEN ONE!! Does our fair kingdom have four chosen ones now? @daeus @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper
(Oh, yes, definitely join Camp NaNo, it’s a lot of fun! Do you have an account there?)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy If you click on someone’s name, and it takes you to the page with their posts and stuff, there is an option for “Public Message,” which lets you send them a message apart from the forum threads. However, other people can see the message if they look at site wide activity page (which I found once, but never found my way back to. Hm.), or if…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you have this conversation:
Me to MC: Alright, I know it’s a tall order, but you’re going to have to defeat a witch, reunite a kingdom, save multiple lives, and have a character arc somewhere in there too. And speaking of character arcs, there are like four more minor arcs to add to the mix. No problem, just a little…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Ugh…
It was pretty good! Today, incredibly enough, was the first time in my entire life I have ever dyed eggs.
Except with the holiday, I’m NOT ready for Monday… 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I disappeared. But I suppose I can reappear again before disappearing for two months…
How was your Easter?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you not only yell out clichés when you see them in movies, you’ve got your family doing it too.
Sibling: There’s the strong female character!
Me: *bursts with pride* And a mentor character. He’s so gonna die.
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking *leans back and smirks with delight at the tap-dancing tiger* Most delightful thing ever.
Anyway, you’re welcome! 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You included Reggie!!! Thank you! He’s so excited.
Yes, I know you’re happy, Reg, but please get off my desk! *Reggie continues tap dancing on my desk*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 @seekjustice @sam-kowal @rochellaine @jane-maree
Wow. Okay, seeing what you guys are posting about Camp NaNoWriMo makes me want to be a member. XD
*double-takes* Hang on — am I a–
Edit: Oh. My. Word. I’m a Chosen One, guys! 0.0 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
I just made a serious mistake: Not everyone wants to, or is able to, submit their entries on the doc! So I will allow you to submit it here. In fact, I think it’s best if you submit it here.
Submit this information:
Name:
Species: (Can be human. Or anything else…)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other notes and/or facts:And if you are already on…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I invited you to the CSC. Are you able to edit it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder @rochellaine
I’m reading some Tale of Two Cities if anyone want to join.
(To those of you who are viewing this from your email, this is Readers’ Corner not Writers’ Corner. 😉 )
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@foreverme Ohh, I’m so glad you liked it! And it’s okay you’re late. 😉
@daughteroftheking Yes, praise God!
Thanks so much, N.C.!! Love ya, too, sister. 😉
- Load More
