@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m debating someone, does that count?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Shall I cause a great horror to come upon you by saying I didn’t ship Chessy and Justice really at all during the reading of Stars Fill Infinity? 😉 I actually told @seekjustice I didn’t think that they should end up as a couple.
*backs away warily*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I love it!!! Nice job!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Thank you for sharing! I do agree with Elizabeth and Skredder. It is a little to dull and slow moving, even though its great for establishing some facts. I like how you described the characters. Now I am curious to read more. 🙂 I have terrible times with my first chapters too. So exiting you are so close to publishing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @sleepwalkingmk Is not @seekjustice heartless? She has no words of sympathy or comfort for her weeping reader, but simply tells me I “should have learnt by now!”
(See above for explanation.)
Seekjustice: Okay, see you tonight! (If I’m not still heartbroken by then.)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
well, I would have thought you would have learnt by now 😀
I have to go, but I’ll be on later 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice You awful person, you! How could you not warn me, after I told you I had a rough day with ATOTC?! I had only gotten a few paragraphs into Justice’s POV when I started crying again! 🙁 Oh, Sapphire! Oh, Kendall! Oh, Waif! Oh, everyone!

😀 😀 It was great, as always! I can’t wait to read the next part.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay.
I’ve almost finished reading it and I’ve got to say that talking to someone through a low window is near the top of my list of “most romantic settings!” 😀 😀 😀 It happened several times between one of my favorite fictional couples: Patty and Bill, from Carolyn Wells’ Patty series. So you have totally made my day with the C…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool! I’m actually not going to be around for much longer, since I have physiotherapy today, but I should be around at my usual time today.
Yes, I did. 😀 and I’m sorry, but we will eventually get to the last two chapters 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! I’m here. 🙂 I’m going to read your chapters then work on my western.
Did you get my message about A Tale of Two Cities?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry 😀 I’ve read the first part but I’ve had a crazy weekend and haven’t had time to comment yet, which hopefully I’ll be able to do today 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @catwing @skredder Anyone around? I’m writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 That’s wonderful!!! (Goodbye 🙁 )
Um…yeah?? I think so. Or wouldn’t it be your Thursday? or your Friday maybe, if we’re being technical, because it’s at 7pm…I don’t know.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
It is, definitely. You’ll get it right, though, I know it. 😉
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! 😀 So seems like everyone’s taking a hiatus. 😛 I’m going to as well. Whatnot with NaNo, School, blogging and trying to get my book ready for publication, I need more time than I have. So I shall return, but for now, I’m on a vacation. I’ll still be posting on my blog and I’ll be on facebook too. 😀 Visit me!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
*sighs*
I hate to say it, but I think your friend was right.
It’s not a bad thing, necessarily. The chapter introduced the family dynamic, and introduces a few things that will (obviously) come into play later in the story, but it doesn’t have a whole lot of oomph–by which I mean, something that draws the reader into the story. There’s…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I just finished watching ATOTC 1958. I am weeping, comfort me! I am thankful it is the first two chapters of your novel you have given us, rather than the last, for I could never bear it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice This Friday? (Wednesday for me, right?) Okay, I’ll be praying for you!
@warrenluther04 That’s great! I prayed for you several times yesterday, and was very happy to read your message in my email. 🙂 Goodbye, see you soon!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi! I popped in and read this too, just ’cause I was curious. Hope that’s okay.
Overall, it’s really good so far! I’m just a bit confused as to whose POV you’re using to tell the story? At times, it seems as if it’s being narrated by someone altogether different from the characters in the scene, which is kind of disorienting.
Other than that,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister You compose? That’s cool! My brother is a classical style composer. Well, if you’d like to send me those links I’ll listen to them, but I’ll warn you that they probably will not have a chance at changing my preferences. 🙂 Sorry. So if you, as the composer, don’t want to have a possibility of someone disliking them, you prob…[Read more]
- Load More

Aw, you too?! *sniffs* this is too much.
Well I hope you have a great hiatus! 🙂 We’ll have to have some celebratory part when you, Dekreel, and Warren return. 😉 when do you think you’ll be back?
Not you too! *sighs* When will you return? Can I still tag you?
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira Absolutely you can still tag me. 🙂 I just might not be able to respond all the time, but I love hearing from you all. <3
And I expect to return within a week or few. Certainly no longer than May 1.
@dragon-snapper Okay! 😀 At least you guys aren’t taking super long hiatuses 🙂
*waves good bye to another friend* Please return… You will be missed.
So long for now, Chosen Kid. :3