@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Ah! It’s great!! Only I almost wish I hadn’t watched ATOTC 1958 since it’s more fun to read something when it’s all going to be a surprise. 😀 But poor Justice! Why didn’t he get rid of those papers when he had the chance?! 🙁
I really don’t like his cousin at all. He’s annoying in the bad way instead of the good way. 😉 I lik…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, I’m so jealous! But last time I got to read it before you did, so this time I guess it’s your turn. 😉
@seekjustice Oh my goodness! I wish I had seen this before! Now my brother’s birthday party is in progress, so I absolutely have to join in downstairs. (I was going to put a sad emoji here, but I can’t really be sad for my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry that I haven’t got around to reading these parts yet. I’ve been having internet trouble and Google docs hasn’t been talking to me, but I finally got my own doc to update (Oh, no! I just realised, I forgot to tag you! Eep! There’s an update on my novel, Skredder, which you should be able to see over on my thread). Hopefully I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
No worries, that’s fine! I love answering questions 😀
I actually just wrote a blog post on this, which you can check out if you like. https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com/2018/03/24/finding-inspiration-for-a-retelling/
I really love writing retellings, I think for the same reason I like reusing and recycling material objects,…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much for your kind words 😀 It really, genuinely means so much to me!
And guess what! I updated the document, there’s three more chapters now 😀 I’m just experimenting, but let me know if you have to request access again. I don’t think you should need to, but I’m still learning the Google Doc…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Thank you! I love creating characters too. It’s fun when they take on a life of their own, even if they get stubborn and decide to change the plot. 😛
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Name: Kapeefers know her as ‘Notta Writer’ but her real name is Amanda Write.
Species: Human
Appearance: Round face, pale skin, blonde hair with reddish highlight -usually in a bun, dark blue glasses that frame her blue grey eyes.
Personality: Awkwardly shy, anxious, a little bit of a cry baby (but never in public) artistic, and empathetic.
Other…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m not here because I am writing but because I have a question for you specifically and didn’t think it worth creating a new thread. (I hope that’s okay 😉 )
Anyways I know that you like to write stories that are retellings and would love to hear your general thoughts and advice about writing them. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’ll draw him if no one els wants to? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you for your prayers! God has given some pretty clear direction, even though its not always been what we would have chosen. 🙂 Please do keep praying.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! How old are you? Do you like to draw? So glad your here!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart I would love to draw him, but I don’t have time today. Maybe later this week!
-
Ingrid and
pickupyourpenandwrite are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose Sorry! I didn’t see your post since you didn’t tag me, and you might have left by now. But that sounds extremely interesting! 🙂 I love sci-fi, though I prefer more realistic sci-fi than the near-fantasy you have there. But your story does sound pretty cool.
@seekjustice Okay, I’ll go to bed. 😀 😛 See you tomorrow, I hope!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have to disappear now, but I’ll try to compile a list of my favourite Aussie his-fics for you 🙂
@jess-penrose do you read historical? Do you have any Aussie recommendations for Rochellaine?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose I am attempting to convince myself that I should be working on my Camp NaNo project rather than writing fanfiction for @seekjustice ‘s book. 😀
What’s you Camp NaNo project about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, if I can give you my favorite public domain books the list will be miles long! 😀 Don’t worry, I’ll keep down to a very few right now. By the way, you didn’t really give me any his-fics yourself? Do you read many? Do you have any recommendations? I do read true history books but enjoy his-fic better. 😉
Oh, you did? Cool!…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Then you’ll be getting 50+ emails from KP 😛
I don’t mind out of print his-fic because I use both Librivox and Gutenberg so I might be able to find some on there.
I also went to the library and got out a book on the Civil War and one on the American Revolution. Sure, I’d love a small list.
<p style=”text-align:…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice No, I can’t do it when I’m deeply asleep either. 🙂
Oh, I see. I haven’t been away yet since joining KP except for one night spent in a hotel with my mom when we traveled north for my Christmas present concert. And even then I brought my computer and I think was able to post two or three posts. I guess I’ll have the real ex…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ah yes, I’ve heard of that sort of thing! Its sounds pretty cool. If I’m only sleeping very lightly I can do that, but not when I’m deeply asleep.
I have had 50+ emails once, but I’d been away for the weekend. However the percentage is still the same. I wake up with ten emails, nine of which are from kp.
But on the days when we…[Read more]
- Load More
