@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
So, I’ve been reading through your novel and I’m really liking it so far. I’ve read a couple of the comments the other guys have made on here as well, but I haven’t read all of them, so my apologies if this has already been said before.
I’ve been thinking about Chara’s disorientation and the way she isn’t confident about being able…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Your feathers apear pale in the moonlight. Â And I think your confirming the fear of being scared. Â And I promise not to say devilish again.
Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to post this. Â I seem to be offending everyone, which is the last thing I want to do! *sighs and hangs head*
-
filewriter@base13x and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I LOVE it, love it, love it!!! Â Your characters are so awesome! Â I like how you describe things, while not making it boring. Â I love this scene!
Um, by the way, can I just say what I think and not be afraid? Â If you are hurt by something I say, can you just tell me, and I will do the same for you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young @jenwriter17 @valtmy Thank you all so much for your comments! I haven’t finished editing the last section yet, but I have the next section done if you’d like to read it and edit it for me! 🙂
@ariel-ashira The offer to let you edit it still stands, but if you still don’t want to, you can read it anyway. 😀
I put in the last part…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, and thank you so much for being a good friend and still liking me even when we have misunderstandings! Â Im sorry it happened, but also glad in a way because we can come out understanding eachother better.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine sounds like our personalities are relatively identical. 😛 Ah, there!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@dekreel well i’m not actually gonna say most of what I was gonna say as it’s already been said (probably with more eloquence)
But I think a huge part of what might cause someone to bully has to do with them just not understanding how to handle their destructive emotions. Where those hurtful feelings come from could be anything- but I think a…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Um, actually I’m divided even with people I don’t know. 😀 If I’m at a party/big gathering I usually don’t go up first to introduce myself to someone, but if I need to do business, I walk right up and state my need to the person at the counter, or the guy in charge, or whoever. Also, if I’m taking care of one of my siblings I h…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, my older sister is taller than me and people often think she’s my mom! Â Or my dad’s wife, if my mom isn’t there. Â Im about the same size as you, but working on getting taller.
How do you make the emoji with its tongue sticking out?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x of course! I would love to be tagged if it’s not a bother. 🙂 And the character thing is up to you! What ever you think works best for your story. There’s not much about my character in the word document but in the thread discussing it I gave a more information 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I am smiling again. Â Much relieved! Â Yeah, I answered the personality questions as how I interact with most people, not my heroes/good friends. Â I am for sure outgoing, except if I offend one of those few people in the world. Â Then I feel my life is going to end.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder You rate your teachers by their mustaches? 😀 😛
Ah, okay. Oh, you too? I get that all the time, since I’m just under five feet. That’s part of the reason why I almost always wear business-like clothes, because it makes people realize I’m older. I’m nineteen, and when I go out with my dad, people treat me like a twelve-year-old and…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I understand. I actually am about half and half on a lot of things, which is why I haven’t announced my MBTI personality here, because I always end up with a 46%-54% or similarly even ratio on three or four of the sections! 😀 So I’m basically half introverted and half extroverted, and half a leader and half a follower, or w…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I like your signature. Â Its a good reminder!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine So you understand how I feel, about just wanting to be the sidekick?
Yeah, we are good now. Â Im sorry about all this! Â Thank you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, cool! Did you like them? I haven’t gotten to business law yet. I think that’ll either be next semester or next year. 🙂
Wait…you’re in college? I thought you were younger? Or did you mean something else? Or are you just a cool homeschool kid who started college younger than most people do, like me? 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira How would you not know that I like you?! I like you. I like you. I like you a lot! Okay? 🙂 I’m serious, though. I’ve liked you basically since we met – or at least since we’ve actually known each other. 😉 I’m glad you like me too! It seems we’ve been suffering from the exact same case. I was miserable because I thought…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@supermonkey42 Good point!  Bullies don’t have to be boys. 🙂
@dekreel I can’t think of anything to add to what has already been said. Â They nailed it! Â Helped me, too.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. Â I think I will live. Â I hope you keep telling us about law school. Â You can be intimadating, partly because I want your approval and I dont know if you like me or not. Â I can be outgoing and defiant with most people, but if I really love and admire someone, I am near opposite. Â I like being the sidekick and servant and conf…[Read more]
- Load More
