@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I am crazy about S&S! Yeah, we talked about this before! I have four or five of thier soundtracks. Have you guys seen Jesus??? I hope we can see Samson, but since we are moving I don’t know if we will. Our grandparents have taken us to see Moses and Th Miracle of Christmas. Both were amazing!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness! I just realized… @seekjustice Have I ever recommended Sight and Sound Theatres to you? If I haven’t I really can’t believe myself.
@ariel-ashira Thanks for reminding me! Sight and Sound is great! You live in Missouri, right? That means you’re near the Branson theater. We’ve already talked about this, haven’t we? On your i…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Completley! Most all my CDs are from musicals and S&S because its the best music I can find.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I also agree with what @seekjustice said about popular music. The only reason I mentioned popular music in my list was because I couldn’t think of a good name for the other genre, which would probably best be just called “Oldies.” 🙂 There may be some popular music that is good, but it is very hard to find, and I certainly w…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Its a lot of fun, because I can make up so much of it while still having guidelines. Like the people are really a mix of mongolian, russian, arab, and the tribes by the Caspian like the Rebu. @rochellaine @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, that sounds like a really cool story!
@catwing Ugh, I’ve had to change way too many scenes in my writing, and usually found it very annoying. 🙂
But I’m going to go now, so goodbye, and happy writing to both of you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I am figuring out some sub plots for my story “My Blood for Yours”. It is set in what is modern Kazakhstan during 1200-1300ish B.C. and the time of the judges in Israel. The land was mostly waring nomads,and I am making a crazy story out of some feuding tribes. And bringing God into it. I have a made up character named Jet…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hi! What are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine@ catwing I am writing right now too, though I don’t know how long.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Hello! I’m here. Editing/writing my western.
How’s it going?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Right. 🙂 And as I dont have a set time each day right now when I write, I can’t say when I will or won’t be on here. Thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh. 🙂 Well, as you probably know, this conversation is in real time, unlike the other conversations on the forum, meaning that we’re all here during the conversation and don’t reply later. This is a place when we come when we’re writing – or pretending to, or trying to, or anything in that similar category. 😛 So, you can pop in…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, just letting you know I am haunting this topic and I might comment occasionaly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing So that’s the nose-bopping character you were talking about! 😀 She’s just as annoying and just as funny as you predicted.
Wait a minute…did you mention Q in there? Or did I read it wrong? Is there another character named Q besides the one in Star Trek?
Let’s talk about this.
Hooray! I got to be a peacemaker instead of a thr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Have you never been on Writers’ Corner before? I thought I’ve seen you here sometimes? What exactly are you asking about?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, good. *sighs in relief* The Wiser isn’t dead. Thank you, @catwing! Or should I thank Kay? Or even the Wiser himself, for simply acting?
Anyway, this was great! As usual. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Can I join this conversation occasionaly. Or at least read what you guys write? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing, Wow I love it!!! B-bot looks so cute, *cough* *notices b-bot staring at her* I mean, awesome. *b-bot looks almost smug* And my hair!!! Awesome work. It was well worth the wait!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
