@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I like it! Its really good! I think its well balanced with the things you mentioned. What era is it? Modern?
Do you and livgiordano know eachother?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano. Aw, that’s nice of you to say. Yeah, I would have tagged you too, but you have already read this part and know like the whole plot already. 😁
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and I guess I put the mock cover on there too. I didn’t mean to do that. Oh well, you guys will probably like that anyways.
-
filewriter@base13x started the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Ok, guys. I really wanted to try this, and I think (hope) I will learn a lot of stuff from this. I hope you guys will help me by honestly critiquing this. What is here is my prologue and almost all of chapter 1. My writing is basically the same all the way through style wise, at least.
What I mostly want to know is:
1) Do I give enough…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, and I’ve been wondering, is Clouded Fury a full length novella or a short story?? I’m just a bit confused on that point.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder All right! I’ll let get to it soon. By the way, I’ve read all your other paets and I’m enjoying it so far, I’ll try getting to commenting soon!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yay I’m glad you like it! 🙂
Hmm.. Let’s see.. Ooh! You can draw Aspen! 🙂 She’s fun to draw. She’s a fantasy character.
Tall, elegant.. Her race is similar to elves but also different. She has long, thick, wavy, blue hair. Oh and lots of flowers in her hair! 🙂
Brown eyes. Her skin isn’t dark but it’s far from light (I’m not…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Okay, I’ve got to go now. I don’t know if you’re still here, but if you are, happy writing! I got a lot done, so I’m very happy.
Goodbye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Whoops! I missed you. 🙁 Have fun! I have a question that you can answer sometime whenever you get the chance: Is this a particular version of Cinderella you’re doing? Or did someone you know write the script specifically for this performance?
@skredder Yes, I know. 😉 I really can’t complain, because I did the same thing to some…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder The sequel of my fantasy series. 🙂 And I actually have to go eat dinner now because I have to leave. (I have play performances for a show of Cinderella every night this week…) Talk to you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Ah, not good. I don’t like strong winds. 🙁
It would be awesome, but it’s just not going to happen. 😀 I’m now editing – no, rewriting – a section of my book after @seekjustice and @valtmy tore it apart. 😛 It’s actually going pretty well, but I wish I had written it correctly the first time!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine I’m joining for a limited amount of time… 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you could easily win a game show where all the questions are morbid/obscure/weird.
How much would your spleen go for on the black market?
Me: *raises hand*
How do you escape a straight jacket?
Me: *raises hand*
Name a 19th century belief about mermaids.
Me: *raises hand*
If you were being attacked by…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Haha! I’ve been going around the house singing “It’s a Lovely Day Today” all day. 😀 Spring finally decided to show up with 70 degree weather (after it snowed just three days ago!) and everything is bright and cheery.
Is today special for any particular reason, or did you just mean that it’s special because you decided to keep wr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh hi! I thought you’d left. 🙂 Glad you’re still here! How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m finally here! 🙂 How’s it going? Are you still here for a bit?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Whoops! I wish I could help you finish the dishes so you can come sooner…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Nope! I’m still doing dishes. 😉 I said I’d be here in a little over an hour, not for a little over an hour. 😀
I hope it’s going well for you, and I hope you’re still on when I get here! Hopefully that won’t be too long now…just as soon as I get the dishes done…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Are you working on your western?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Im on for an unknown amount of time. Might have to go shortly. Working on characters for The Crimson Cup.
- Load More
