@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, Mountain time actually. Oh, and I’m back.
My book…my book is still in existence. however, my characters have been left along for the past 4 days and so I fear what they have done.
@seekjustice, hello
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I haven’t left yet 🙂
Its a long list 🙂 We use KMs now, but do use miles a lot in conversation and we do say something is miles long (as an exaggeration).
I’ll put it on the top then 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice What?! I thought you were going camping!
Oh, that’s probably because I messed up your tag and had to edit the post to get the tag right. Sometimes it notifies you if you’re tagged in an edit, and I think sometimes it doesn’t. 🙂
Great! Though your list is already a mile long… 😛 (Hey, I just realized something. Do you use m…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
For some reason I was never notified about your post yesterday!
I’ll definitely put it on my list to listen to. It sounds like the kind of thing I’d like 🙂
That song does sound hilarious 😁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia So you must be on the West Coast! 😀 It’s nearly nine o’clock here, so we ate dinner three hours ago.
I might not be here right when you get back, since we’re going to do Family Worship soon, but I’ll be back here after that, if you’re still here later.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m working on my western. Trying to get a higher word count than possible. 😉
How’s your book coming?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, actually, I’ve just been informed that it is time to eat. I’ll be back in 20ish minutes
-
Alia posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, I’ve been meaning to ask, did you ever get my reply to your email from my blog?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I am. what are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira Are either of you still here?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I wish I had time to do that. sadly my self imposed deadline for my book is coming up, and I have to write a speech for my mom
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I am on, but I am not writing. Â I am actually watching all the videos that Josiah and Daniel made. Â Im about to die of laughter!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, y’all on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Those are great prompts! Thanks for bringing this topic back. It was so much fun!
Here’s one I thought of today:
“But why would he want to kill me?”
“I don’t know why he will do it, and I don’t know how he will do it. All I know is that in the end, you will be dead.” -
SeekJustice posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey @skredder Would it be okay with you if I put one of the pictures you did for me in a blog post (with all credit to you, of course)? If you’d prefer me not to, then that’s fine!
-
That’s perfectly fine with me! Could you tell me when you do? I’d like to see it. 🙂
-
Thanks 😀 It’s going to be published tomorrow over here https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com/
-
-
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira When you get a chance you should look it up on YouTube. 🙂 It’s What a Comforting Thing to Know from The Slipper and the Rose. One of my favorite musical songs ever…but then, I’ve got quite a lot of those! 😛
By the way, I’m revising the last section I showed you of my western where Chara wakes up. You told me you might have…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine No I never heard it before. Â Good morning!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Good morning!
Oh, do you know it?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine That song is hilarious! 😀
- Load More

No, I didn’t actually… was it meant to come to my inbox or is it somewhere on the website or something totally different?
@alia
@jess-penrose, I honestly have no clue. though it does clear up some questions I was having as to whether or not anyone was getting my replies…drat.
I will try to get the reply to you