@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ah yes, that’s my favorite too. You want to read the opening I gave to Ariel? It’s just the beginning that I started, and I haven’t written much yet since I’m doing my western. But you could get an idea of what it’ll be like, I guess. 😉
@ariel-ashira 😀 😀 Bobert is a “KP sidekick,” as Sam calls him. He’s an imaginary frie…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I read your comments to eachother. I read all the stuff on this topic.
Who is Bobert? I have heard of him before, but I don’t know who he is really.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, I wasn’t still on, but I can be now. 😉
Thanks! But, which one? I was talking about two with Ariel. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Okay, I’ll be praying for you! My brother’s doing a two year Bible college program right now, called Faith Bible Institute. Have you heard of it? He takes the classes at our church, so it’s semi-distance learning.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Haha, I love puns. I guess it’s bred in me, since my grandfather and his six brothers apparently used to talk nearly exclusively in puns at the dinner table. 😛 Oh, too bad. 🙁 But thank you! Bobert’s so happy he’s running around in circles. I’ll let him play with Stan for a while, and then send Stan back to you.
@ariel-ashira I jus…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine PLEASE CAN I READ IT??!!! Oh, man, I would love to!!!
Oh, I didn’t think about age! Yeah, that would be pretty funny actually. And difficult to explain that he could still be young and good looking when he was 98! But,really, you should go for it. After your western, course of.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Hey, Sam! It looks like you’re the only one left here right now. I took a break from writing for a bit, but now I’m back on again. How’s about joining me? 🙂
And even if you can’t join me, could you at least send Stan over? Bobert says he “hasn’t had a ride on a dragon for prob’ly three years!” 😉 (He doesn’t quite understand leng…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I want to write it soon, but I’m afraid if I start it I won’t finish my western. So let me finish that one first! 😀
Hey, you know what? I just found the beginning of Daughter of Judas on my computer, which I had already written, so if you want to read it, I’ll invite you to a google document. When I reread it I found it was bett…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m not actually here but…YOU’VE READ TWICE FREED???? sorry, not manyy people I know have. okay, I have to go now
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ack! I have to go for now. 🙁 Hope I can be back sometime before tomorrow. See ya then!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Wow!!! Judas’ daughter? Wow! Can you hurry up and write it so I can read it?!! That sounds amazing!
Yes, I have heard of Twice Freed, but I have decided not to read it until I have finished working out the plot for my own story I am writing about Onesimus. Its hard though, because my friends keep telling me about it! :P…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira No, that would be much later, wouldn’t it? Onesimus’s story happened when Paul was already in prison, right? Mine has a character that is not in the Bible, but is related to someone in the Bible.
Have you read the Patricia St. John book about Onesimus? It’s wonderful! It’s called Twice Freed.
I want to tell you, but I’m afra…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Did you just become an Eccentric Mentor? Congratulations!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Goodness! You would think the ram would get the idea!
Ooooh!!! Your stories sound so awesome! How creative.
Does your NT story have Onesimus in it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, lambs are very cute. And they are much softer than baby goats. But…sheep are dumb. I mean seriously, we had an electric fence and one of our rams decided to lick it. Of course, he got a good shock, so he jumped back a few feet and waited a minute, but then, would you believe it? He decided to lick the fence…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 😀 Its one of my favorite scenes.
@rochellaine When were your biblical stories set?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine My sister spent a couple weeks with some friends while they were lambing this year, and she loves sheep. Then again, she loves alnost any animal, even rats and hairless dogs. :P. I don’t know if I like sheep or not. We have never had tham. I think they can be cute, though.
Yeah, I have seven stories set in ancient times. T…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha! The poor guy! What a dousing! 😀
Have you ever had sheep? When we got sheep we realized that when the Bible compares us to sheep it’s not a compliment. 😛 Sheep are horrible creatures.
I have two stories I’ve started which are set in Biblical times. One Old Testament and one New Testament. I really want to do them,…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine@ jenwriter17 Here you are…
There was a scramble to be out of the road. Some of the women left thier water jars by the well as they fled, but Jerusha managed to keep hers as she dashed out of the way. Then she stood and waited as the hard faces and gleaming armor of the legionaries passed, thier sandals sending up clouds of du…[Read more]
- Load More
