-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m sure you will! 😉 Yeah, outlining visually can be a huge inspiration booster, so you go for it!! <33
Aww, OF COURSE I don’t mind!!! I’m seriously over the moon that other people like my characters, and I’m even more honored that you’d want to draw them!!! Haha, you can borrow them all you’d like! I’m really looking forward to…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s such a mood ;-;
‘Course! And oh my word XD I think all your ideas sound interesting, and I’m looking forward to beta-reading some of your work! I’ll be on the lookout for it! 😉
-
Issabelle Perry posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Hey, girl! I was gonna share that drawing you did of Aria on my site tomorrow, so I was wondering what your blog’s url is to give you credit. Thanks!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!!!!! SO true!!!!! LOVE IT!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, that’s TOTALLY okay!!!!!!!!!! I’m SO happy for how excited you were to read some of my story. Oh, you’re welcome. 🙂 And THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for taking the time to read it!!!!!!!!! Aww, you really enjoyed it? That just means SOOO MUCH!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!! YAAY!!! I might not share anymore on KP, though. I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do I start? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
A literary agent pitches your novel to the big publishing companies and negotiates the best contract for you. They represent authors and are like the person in between the author and publishing houses. They work on commission, getting about 10-15% of what the author they represent makes. Basically, without a literary agents,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Book Titles? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Great topic!! <33 Oddly enough, I’ve come very close to starting this topic as well… So, for me, I think titles are the first thing I judge about a novel, so I’d recommend putting a lot of time into a good one. With that said, I’m still trying to find the right title for my book (it’s currently Fortitude, but I don’t think that’ll…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, that’s okay!! Sometimes your head needs a break from writing; I’m sure you’ll have tons of new ideas the next time you get to writing 🙂 Oh, seriously? That’s amazing!!! I agree–making your novel as visual as possible helps a lot, which is why I’ve made so many collages… *eyes widen* Plot twists??? That sounds suspenseful ;)…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, yikes! I still have some homework to get to… *sigh* Hey, that’s awesome, girl!! Congrats!! (Oh my gosh, that title is so interesting!) Haha, I’m glad you’ve made some progress. And I’m more than happy to beta-read for you when the time comes, if you’d like 🙂
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, I’m so sorry! I’ll definitely pray for you <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
How’s everyone’s writing gone today? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy I’ll pray for you! So sorry to hear that happened! <3 Hope you feel better soon.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
I really enjoy Keeper of the Lost Cities because it has a lot of fantasy elements. The main character has telepathy, and she learns that, in short, she’s an elf and that she’s sort of an experiment for a secret organization. I enjoyed the first book.
Wow, it sounds very interesting! Though, if I’m being honest, I think I’ll enjoy…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, girl, that’s just made MY DAY!!!!! Wow, really? Man, if I knew that I would’ve been giving you this loooooooong before now. 😉 You are seriously allowed to read any of my stories that you like. Girl, that just means SOOO much to me!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAY!!!! I really hope you enjoy…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YES!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Oooh, really? Same here!! *high fives* Yaay!! That means SO much to me!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAAAY!!!!!! I’m SO, SO, SOOO happy to hear!!!! *jumps up and down* (LOL!! That’s okay. I’m a veryyy slow reader myself. 😉 ) YES!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Anytime!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, THANKS!!!!!! 🙂 Yeah, it’s hard to finish a book, but you’re doing an INCREDIBLE job with your story!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YESS!!!!! *jumps up and down and pumps fist in the air and repeats the whole process again* I’m SOO HAPPY to hear that!!!!!! <33 THANK YOU A HUNDRED TIMES OVER, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
- Load More

@issawriter7 Sure thing!!! Thank youu <3 https://daisytorres15.wixsite.com/writingdaisies/my-blog
THANK YOU!!!!!!! Your site looks AWESOME by the way!!!!! And I LOOOVE the name Writing Daisies!!!!