-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome, Issabelle!! 😀 *joins you in eating the chocolate cake* Aw, that makes me happy to make you happy!! And yes!! This is VERY memorable!! Oh, I totally will! I pinky promise 😉 And I’m sure I’ll love it the second time through even more then the first!! (Now that it’s the weekend, I’ll try to read more of everybody’s cha…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, this is a great idea!! And that quote is really what I needed to hear today 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re TOTALLY welcome!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, Lexi, A HUNDRED MILLION THANK YOUUUUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs the chocolate cake and happily starts eating it* *dances also* Aww, girl, this really means like SO, SO, SOOO MUCH to me!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Seriously, you and all my other friends have made this moment more memorable than anything. I don’t know…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Oooh, YAAAY!!!! If/when you ever read it, totally lemme know what you think!!!! <3333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Hahaha, yeah, sorry ’bout that. 😉 (Especially ’cause chapter three is when it gets REALLY awesome ’cause the genie shows up.) But I’m honestly SOO happy that you enjoyed it!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH A HUNDRED MILLION TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, that just means SO much that you like Colin. He was honestly…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, LILY!!!!!!!! Haha, well, I don’t think I’m famous yet, but honestly it just feels SOOOO AMAZING. Like is it supposed to feel this incredible? I heard a few authors saying that it doesn’t really change your life much, but it kinda did for me.
AWESOME!!! Thanks!!!!
(Hahaha, that’s okay!! Yep, no deadline!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
OOoooh, AWESOME!!!!!! Then I shall look forward to reading your INCREDIBLE quotes on this forum!!! LOOOVE this quote too!!!!!!!!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YESSSS!!!!!! That’s SOOO AWESOME that you’re starting the sequel!!! WAY TO GO!!!! I’ve been like soooo nervous to start the sequel to Into the Lamp and have been putting it off, so I seriously highly respect you for doing this!! AWESOME!!! Anyways, I LOOOVE the books with the fighting and rebellion and that stuff. Actually, my…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YES! CONGRATULATIONS on publishing your short story!!!! *shoots a confetti canon* *gives you chocolate cake* *happy dances* I’m sooooo proud of you, Issa!!! That’s such a great achievement!! 🙂 YOU GO, GIRL!!!! :3 (Btw, I promise I’m going to re-read this chapter today! I finally have some free time!)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Do you Listen to Music While Writing? in the forum Music 5 years, 6 months ago
Great topic!! : ) For me, I’m a nut over music, so it’s definitely a major part of my day. While I’m writing, I like to listen to instrumental, mostly, like soft cello music, piano music, and occasionally some light chillstep. I find mostly all of my writing music on Youtube. It helps me to ‘zone in’ on my writing and not get…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Heya, Lily!!!! Haha, I know right! Oh, girl, that’s TOTALLY okay!!! I COMPLETELY get that. I had been trying about a month ago to limit my screen time, but then a few classes I’m taking started a basically require me to spend all of my time online, so I gave that up. 😉 Aww, THANKS!!!!!!!
Oh, that’s perfectly fine, don’t worry…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
THANKS SOO MUCH!!!!!!
AWESOME!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for reading!!!!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski and
Kathleen are now friends 5 years, 6 months ago -
Katherine and
Kathleen are now friends 5 years, 6 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Eyyy, that looks great!! : ) I like the water vibes a lot.
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Book Titles? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! : )
-
Kads replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU HAVE TAGGED THE RIGHT PERSONNNNNNN!!! I think like- 3- no, 4 of my books have war/rebellion in ’em. I loooooove putting betrayal in my stories, so maybe one of the wolves helpes your characters, but then at the end TURNS ON THEM and LEAVES THEM TO DIE.
*cackles*Nono, jk, jk, but that’s just an example of what you could do.…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@hallie-jean It’s all good! I understand, I can be very busy sometimes too.
@lewilliams Np! Ok, haha, I will keep you in the loop! 🙂
- Load More
