-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh and @joy-caroline you might like this too!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
OOoh, this sounds really cool!!!! What is the program?
Type: character
Description: Uhh… soo this dude here in my mock cover makes me think a lot of my character, Colin, minus the mustache that is. 😉

Name: Colin James Carlson
Genre: well, Colin lives in Delbert, Florida (not a real place XD It’s complicated) but…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads started the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello everybody!! 😉
Have you ever had a fantasy world in your head that you just wish you could actually see?
Welp, y’all, look no further.
I stumbled upon a program similar to Photoshop recently, it is actually very easy to use and very quick too. It’s possible to make portraits (that can look either very real, like actual people, or on the a…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Phew, I’m glad you got the email! (I know, right?! It’s so weird! XD) THANK YOU!!!!!😀 I’m so glad you like them!!!!!! (Thank you so much, Lexi!!!!! I’m so happy you like Palladin’s name!!!!!! His name means “warrior” and I think it’s very fitting for him.) Ok, I didn’t think about that. I’ll repost them:
“What’s your name? Your rea…
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Me too, eek! I’ll tag you when I make em!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Eeek! Thank you!! <333 I’m glad you’re liking it so far!! <333 Yesss, I’m loving this idea too. It does feel magical!!! <33333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
No problem!! *I tried refraining from the all caps button, but *sigh* it was just too good!* And thank you! Once this summer comes, I’m sure I’ll be back to reading more frequently 🙂
Haha, yes, he does! And yet I still keep thinking of ways to make him suffer more… sorry, my poor characters… Though, I guess that only makes the…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
ASDjkljfhkgyaSDF I came up with a new story idea, and of course that means nEw cHaRaCtERSsSS *singsongy annoying voice* K, so they’re still under development but here’s their basic-ness in all of its glory so far.
Kadotake: Criminal. Doesn’t question motives. The only girl in her crime ring. Has short, curly blonde hair, grey eyes, and is quite…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
So thank you for the warning, but I just re-read everything and fangirled over your characters all over again!! I mean, seriously, this sounds like my kind of book, which I don’t say very often!! 🙂 You’ve crafted such an incredible, full-of-life world that sounds like such an interesting setting for a story (I adore winter themes) and…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
So relatable… I spent over half my ‘writing time’ actually editing and not writing, which is why NaNo sounded super helpful to me. I can’t wait to start! 🙂 I’m really glad I have these tips (and quotes) as a prep, too!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I know! It’s such a temptation! *takes deep breath* *moves finger away from all caps button* Of course! I think it sounds super interesting and not the typical romantic boat ride that you see all the time XD Oh, that’s so frustrating about writing hate-to-love romance… Newton and Caira won’t stop bickering and I’m just calmly sitting…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Awww, THANK YOU! Really, all of your feedback makes me feel so warm inside and really makes me smile!! 🙂 I’m sooo happy you love it!! Aww, I feel so sorry for Filip! He seems like such a sweet character.
And *trying super hard not to write in all caps but failing miserably* THAT SCENE SOUNDS SO AMAZING!! *Whoops…* I absolutely love…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
OOoh, girl, your story was SPECTACULAR!!!!! I loooved how you mixed a few fairytales together and how it TOTALLY didn’t end up how I expected it. Plus, the SUSPENSE!!!! I mean, WHO POISONED THE PRINCESS?????!!!!! I. Need. To. Know. 😉 And as @gracie-j said it was actually really hilarious. Plus, I like having the whole deep…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j I just read you story, Secret Agent Girls!! That was a really clever idea!!!!!!!!😀 I love spy stories and I thought it was so cool that they wanted girls at the Spy Academy!!!!! Also, you are a genius at coming up with names!!!! My favorites were Audrey, Justin, Jason, and Gwen!
-
Katherine replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Exactly!! XD I feel like I have such an awkward relationship with my characters because, while I love them, I’m responsible for them suffering all the time… *sigh* But I guess that only makes the happy ending more happier, so it isn’t all terrible.
And no, it wasn’t messy at all! I understood it perfectly, and *gasps* I adore…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course!! Your posts are always helpful!! 🙂 Yay, finally I don’t have to edit all the time! *Whew!* That sounds bad, but I’m a nut when it comes to editing right after I type, so it feels good to ditch that for a while and focus on getting new words down instead. I’m glad you’re looking forward to it, too! I’m super optimistic about…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I’m so very sorry it took me this long to reply, but I just finished reading this and this was absolutely wonderful advice! Thank you so much for compiling these tips for me, because, as a beginner, I’m accepting of any advice on how to survive my first NaNoWriMo. I loved every point!
And that was very reassuring to know that it’s…[Read more]
- Load More
