-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
*bows* Thank you, dear friend, for saving my life with this! You’ve been immensely helpful with these links! And thank you so much for saying that!:) It means a lot that you’re excited to read it (I mean, I really look up to/admire all of you authoresses here on KP, so it means the world when you want to read my first novel!) Again,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
No, I saw it in my notifications 🙂 Not to worry! And oh my goodness, I nearly made you cry? I’m so sorry, but also I had no idea it was that meaningful! Yeah, it was going to be pretty sad (especially for Caira) and the epilogue would’ve felt empty without him:( But yes, he definitely is willing to sacrifice himself for her if…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, of course you did!!! I’ll try to work on it today if I can 😉 And I’ll definitely send a pic when I make it!:) Thank you so much for saying that! I get so nervous that my writing isn’t good and feel like it needs to be perfect whenever I post, but I guess that’s what improvement and critiquing are all about! There’s still some…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl Aaaaaaaa, np girl!! I’m so so so happy you liked it!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I loved making him!!!! Ofc, share this on everything and anything you want!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am so happy you liked it!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Eeeekk girl I am SOOOO EXCITED to be reading this!!!! YESSSS!!!!! *jumps up and down* *does happy dance* Do you know how long I’ve been waiting. XD Seriously, it’s gonna be sooo EPIC!!!! <333 *happily ponders what amazing things I’m gonna be reading in these next chapters* AND THE FACT THAT WE GET TWO NEW CHAPTERS IS JUST WAAAY…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oh my goodness, girl!!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! You did an AWESOME job!!!!!! Seriously!😀 Palladin is so cute!!!! It looks just like how I imagined him!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333 I don’t think there are enough words to express how happy I am about this! So I’ll just use a bunch…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski started the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
*takes deep breath*
Okay, so I wanted to share two more chapters of Fortitude with y’all to see your critiques/feedback and overall general thoughts! I’m really nervous about posting this, and just note that it isn’t the final draft, but that’s what improvement is all about, I suppose 🙂
I’m going to have my very helpful friend @gracie-j post th…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much, girl!! Hey, quick question: I’ve tried submitting the two chapters twice and it said it was pending moderation??? Do you know what that means? I’m afraid it’s going to show up twice now…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Huh, weird. My WiFi is pretty wonky as well. Yes, I definitely will!! 😀 Actually, I think I’m going to post it within the hour–I’m making a few last-minute edits and absolutely terrified to hit ‘Submit’ XD It’s not final draft material, but I guess that’s what improvement is all about 🙂 And thank you! Yes, I can’t wait either–ah,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course!!! 😀 Yes, of course I don’t mind!! It makes me so happy every time you do, because I honestly never thought people would want to fangirl over my characters like this!! Eeeek, that’s such a good feeling!! 🙂 Ooh, really? Ah, I wanna know more about Palladin, because he sounds just awesome!! 😉 And *sniffles* unfortunately,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course, Abigail!! 🙂 Haha, yeah, that darn caps button is just too much of a temptation… and exclamation points. Those are a temptation too, unfortunately. Yes, I did! Oooh, interesting! Yes! *cheers* XD Yeah, definitely! I love descriptive imagery in writing, and you nailed it there! (See? I told you I have an issue with…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
I’m glad it was helpful!! 😀 It means a lot to hear you say that. Aww, thank you! Honestly, I never would’ve dreamed that Newton would’ve had so many fans, but it makes me so happy that he does!! Yay, thank you!! I’m glad–Caira and Deek’s relationship goes through such a dramatic change over the arc of the story that it’s enjoyable to…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Whoa, girl, those look awesome!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Also, I really like that inspirational writing quote that you posted!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Ignore that last comment. I forgot I already said that. *facepalm* Oops.😬 I had seen the email notification just now and for some reason I though I didn’t reply to you. And then after I posted the new comment I saw that I REALLY DID reply. So my bad.😬
-
Katherine replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m You’re welcome, Abigail!!! THANK YOU!!!!!😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you and you’re welcome!🙂 Thank you so much!!!!!!😀 I hope you enjoy it!!! Aww, you’re so welcome!!!<3 (I’m glad to know you don’t mind my fangirling over Deek.😉 I just LOVE him so much!!!! And he seems a lot like Palladin.) GIRL, HOW COULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER KILLING DEEK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!😮 He’s the BEST. CHARACTER. EVER!!! I’m…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! I was happy to have made it for you!! ❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m I forgot that I did this one a while back! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get birch trees in it though 🙁 I hope that this still looks somewhat like what you pictured!

- Load More

