-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, thank you Lin!!:) Also I love those lines you posted!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
It seems my post vanished… *sigh* I’m sure you got it in your notifications, but just in case, I can re-post it again:)
Also, in response to your last post, you’re so welcome!!! You never need to thank me, because I’m just expressing how happy and excited I am for this story!!! 😀 😀 😀 Aww, thank you!!! The Snow Warrior FAN F…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, yay! I’m so happy that you’re writing even more stories of TSW, and I think a prequel will be so interesting to read!:) How far in the past is the prequel set? Didn’t you mention it may be about Mejia becoming The Snow Warrior? Sorry if that’s not what you said, my memory can be troublesome. Either way, it’s going to be AMAZING b…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Y’all are SO welcome! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!! Aaah, yes, I see! No worries! Maybe tomorrow you can join in on a sprint! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First off that’s AMAZING what you got written! WAAY TO GO!!!!! Secondly EEEKK I LOOOVE THAT LINE SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Is this for the story I’m reading (I forgot what the story was called *facepalm*) ’cause if so I CANNOT WAIT until we get to that part!!! *jumps up and down*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!! Aaah YOU DID AWESOME, girl!!!!! (lol, it looks like we both got distracted XD) Girl, I am sooo proud of you and you should totally be as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, that’s okay! I LOOOOVE your tiny snippet! AWESOMENESSS right there!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Alright I”m stopping today at :02 (well, er, I had actually stopped more at :50 because one of my friends was asking me to look over an article she had gotten together for this online magazine we’re working on starting up and I ended up doing that instead of writing)
BUT I wrote 484 words in my WIP, Heir to His…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 @ribbonash @daisy-torres
Ok, I’m gonna have to stop for tonight. I wrote 199 words (which is more than I’ve done at one time all day)! Here’s a line I will share with y’all:
Lifeless.
Hehehehe. I guess I can be very vague. XDAnway, how did y’all do?
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That is a FANTASTIC drawing of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀❤️😀❤️
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You drew that? Oh my goodness, girl, that is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! Ah, well, I think it’s a great drawing of yourself!!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Thanks! I drew it myself! 😀 It’s supposed to be of me XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Awesome! What do you want to do, then? 😀 And thank you!! I love drawing!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!! <333 Aww, why thank you!!!! I was getting tired of the old one and wanted something different and new. I like your profile pic, too!!!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Aww, praying that you get it finished!!!! <33333 (Also love your profile pic! 😀 )
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Yes, you should be!! 🙂 THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <333 I’m kind of trying to get my novel finished in like two weeks and it’s not been going very well. 😉 So I was very happy to finally hit that point. Phew.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Thank you!! Eek, I’m super excited that I hit that mark too!!!! 😀 😀 😀 And- what? CONGRATS, GIRL!!!!!!
@mkfairygirl Eeek, thank you so much!!!! <33333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I am. I’m lost to who’s sprinting and who’s not. XD But it’s okay!! 😉 I always enjoying being able to do this with writers. It actually forces me to write!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@ribbonash Yes, I am sprinting with you. Okey-dokey!👍 Let’s write as much as possible!!!!
@scripter-of-kingdoms I love your line!!!!!!! AWESOME job on your word count!!!!!!!! 😀 You’re going great!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
LOOOVE YOUR SNIPPET GIRL!!!!!!! eeeekk the height of AWESOMENESSS!!!! And that’s AMAZING what you got written today! WAY TO GO!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting with me!!
WOOHOOO AWESOME!!!! I’m sooo proud of ya, girl!!!! <33 I just hit the mark of being over 70% into my novel today, so I’m really happy about that!!! <3333
- Load More
