-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl Awesome!! :DDD I’ll be glad to have you join me <333
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’d LOVE to join you again tonight!!!!!!!!😀<3 I don’t think I’ll be doing anything else at that time so I’ll try my best to make it! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@tabitha-cassandra I love, love, LOVE writing sassy, sarcastic characters. (Also, those cute shy boys with internal conflict. XD) Ughhhh i love sarcastic charries too too much.
Now, I haven’t actually *started* this novel yet per se, as in writing it yet, but I’ve been mentally outlining and drafting random scenes in my head. (I’m saving it till…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl Right?? Ugh. Hey, no problem! I loved sprinting! Wanna join me again from 8-9 pm est tonight if you’re free? <3
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Tabitha Cassandra are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oh my! Glitching replies are no fun. XD That’s okay that you can’t remember. I have trouble remembering things a lot.😉😛 Thank you so much for sprinting with me last night!!!!!!!!! I had so much FUN!!!!!!!!😀
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Recommendations? I’ll take em’!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@anyone Anybody up to sprinting from :50 for anywhere from 40min to an hour with me? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
my replies are glitching, oh no XD what I wanted to say was @mkfairygirl I can’t remember how much writing I did. XD I did do some last night, just can’t remember how much or what my last line was.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
ast night; I just can’t
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’ve finished writing for the night. I wrote 297 words in forty minutes. I worked on a blog post so here is the last line I wrote: My current WIP (called Behind the Blade, Without the Wings) is about a princess and a commander whose people hate each other, and technically they did too until they fell in love and decided to…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Yay!!!!!😀 Thank you so much for joining me!!!!! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl I’m in! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 @writerlexi1216 I’m so sorry I missed y’all sprints that happened in the past 24 hours.🙁 I hope y’all made great progress, though!!!!!🙂<3
I’m going to be sprinting for maybe about thirty minutes if anyone wants to join. If you’re not able, that’s ok. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’m so happy to hear that doing NaNoWriMo with friends helps to encourage and motivate you!!!!!!!!🙂 Writing can be so hard and discouraging, but it’s always better when we have friends that walk along the writing journey with us!!!! Awww, I’m so glad my comment helped motivate you!!!!!!!💗💗 You’re SO welcome!!!!!<3<3<3 Aw, OF COURSE…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Thanks! It took… maybe 3 or so hours? XD I kept thinking he wasn’t looking Korean enough lol.
LOL! I don’t like bagels (they’re stodgy and weird, but maybe that’s cuz all the gluten free ones I have to eat are like that), and so I passed that on to him. 😜 (Eyy, thanks! I’m planning to write the novel they’re in in July for Camp…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, and I REALLY LOVED the second snippet you shared too!!!! I JUST ADORE snarky characters!!!!! Seriously, I wanna read this book SOO BADLY now!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS, girl, this is INCREDIBLE!!! I LOOOVED how you compared love and all that to sea and land, since the girl’s a pirate. It just gave it that much more depth. And that ending. *clutches heart* it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Wow, that was just AMAZING!!!! I was like leaning on the edge of my seat, wondering what was wrong…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@joelle-stone @devastate-lasting @daisy-torres @gracie-j @writerlexi1216 @lydia-s @lewilliams @nova21
Aww, y’all, THANK YOU SO SO SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! This has just brighten up my whole day to know y’all loved my li’l ole snippet. I was worried that moment wasn’t as inspiring as I had wanted it to be!!!! And honestly for those of you who said you…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*frowns* Hmm… *scratches head, contemplating* Well, I suppose I could treat him nicely for a little while. But only for a little while. Until I think of another way to destroy his character even further. Yup, definitely not ideal. Awww, thank you!!! I often get worried my characters aren’t likable, so that means so much to hear y…[Read more]
- Load More
