-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hehe, yet here I am still procrastinating ;-; Oh well, writing is more enjoyable. I’m reading a play he wrote called Julius Caesar. It’s… it’s about Julius Caesar, if you couldn’t tell by the title, and it’s very archaic so it’s no simple read. EEEEEK, all right, I’ll try to have mercy on them… *Caira glares at me doubtfully,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course, and YES, definitely!! I usually do a sprint with @scripter-of-kingdoms every night from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time, so if that works with you, you could join us!! <3333333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic whatcha think of this cover? in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Blog Scavenger Hunt in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Ooh, ok!!!!😀 Rafflecopter sounds great!!!! I’ll use that! Thank you so much!!!!! 🙂
THOSE ARE GREAT IDEAS!!!!!!!😀 Thank you so much for helping me with ideas for what to giveaway!!!!!! 🙂
I can’t wait for the blog scavenger hunt!!!!!! Girl, you’re a genius for coming up with the idea!!!!😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hey, that’s an awesome word count, and I love that excerpt!!!:D It was so mysterious and ominous:O We should sprint together soon!! <3333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you, Elizabeth!!! <33333 Yes, totally!!! *ignores my neglected English paper and Shakespeare drama I have yet to read in the corner* Aww, thanks!! It was a huge magical storm brewing on a mountaintop:O Heh, I’d love to tell you that everything turns out, but… it half turns out and half destroys my characters’ lives even more…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Audra are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, thank you very much!! While Deek is difficult to write, he’s amusing at the same time, and I’m so happy you like him so much!!:D Haha, that line just hit me while writing and I knew it fit his character very well, so I just had to include it!! And *gasps* OH MY GOODNESS, REALLY? Aww, I’m sure it didn’t!! That just means SO MUCH to…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@joy-caroline @lewilliams @writerlexi1216 Done for now… I kept taking breaks all throughout so it kinda lasted longer than it should have. I think I wrote about 760 words? Not exactly sure…
My last line:
She grabbed him in a headlock and ruffled his hair speedily and furiously, all the while jokingly yelling “That’ll teach you to mess wit…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re SO welcome!!!!! Aaah, yea, I could totally feel something intense was about to happen!!!!! Aaah, I sooo feel ya!!!!
Well, y’all, I, er, kinda forgot I was sprinting and ended up answering some emails (but that counts as writing, right? XD) Anyway I’m wrapping it up at :23 I wrote 1,126 words, some for school and the rest…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU so much!!! <3333 I’m so happy you loved it!!! It’s leading up to a very tense scene…
Oh, that’s totally fine!! Haha, there’s no need to reply right away. I forget about replying to things all the time XD Of course, girl!! Good luck, and let me know how it goes for you!!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you, Joy!! 🙂 It was awesome sprinting with you!! Congrats on finishing your blog post!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Have fun! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOOO Y’all did AWESOME!!!! Lexi I ADORE your snippet!!!!!!! SOOO mysterious, engaging, and thrilling! (And I think I just now realized I forgot to reply to our conversation on Monday. I am sooo sorry ’bout that. This week has already started off crazy.) THANK Y’ALL FOR SPRINTING!!!!! I’m gonna keep on going, though! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Haha, it seems we clocked off at the same time XD Awesome word count!! 😀 And of course, that was so much fun!!:) We need to do this again soon!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @issawriter7 @joy-caroline @scripter-of-kingdoms @am-I-forgetting-someone?
It was SO nice sprinting with y’all!! I think I’m going to clock out now so that I can finish some school homework. My word count was around 1,209 words with my favorite lines being:
Caira dashed to the window, where her satchel lay on the desk with all of her…
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Awesome! Jumping in now 😁
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Heya, Writer Across the Internet! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Can I hop in here too? 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @writerlexi1216 @joy-caroline
Joining at :11 gotta work on a discussion board post for English.
- Load More
