-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOHOOOO!!!! Girl, you did AWESOME!!!! EEEKKK!!! ELLAAA!!! I LOOVE your snippets!!!! <3333 Eeehh, it’s not really going. XD I’m gonna keep going since I’ve written like nothing. *sheepish grin*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!! Same!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sure I’ll join in ten minutes.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl @issawriter7 I’m going to come back here at the end of the day to share total word count since I have stuff to do but will def write more later. 😜
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
My post vanished, but I’m just going to post it again if that’s okay (I’m sorry it’s so long)
Aww, don’t apologize!!! I completely understand, you don’t have to say sorry at all!!:) There’s absolutely nothing to forgive:) *gasps* Oooh, poetry editing? Are you writing another poem? *grins* I still remember The Cardinal in My Tree and t…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, don’t apologize!!! I completely understand, you don’t have to say sorry at all!!:) There’s absolutely nothing to forgive:) *gasps* Oooh, poetry editing? Are you writing another poem? *grins* I still remember The Cardinal in My Tree and thinking how absolutely gorgeous that poem was!!!:) Oh, ink pens sound incredible, and I think…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7
I’m taking a break now to go eat lunch. I did some edits and wrote 21 new words. I also did some research on magic systems (sadly my notes were on paper so I don’t have a word count for them). I hope y’all are making a lot of progress though!!🙂 <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Okey-dokey!👍 Sounds good! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl @issawriter7 Actually jumping in now; I had something to do so am going to start now. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you!!!😁 That would be cool if you used it sometime!!!!😉😀 I think I might put it on a meme too.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @mkfairygirl
Joining at :41 but I’m gonna be doing some edits and stuff, so I probably won’t have a word count unless I change projects halfwaywhich I’m quite prone to do. 🙂 -
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Ooh, I LOVE that snippet!!!!!!! That’s so cool how your character also makes up characters and writes stories!!! 😉 LOVE IT, girl!!!!<333
@scripter-of-kingdoms Sure! 🙂 I’d love to sprint with you!!!! (I think I’ll mostly be doing some editing though. 🙂 )
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook @writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @daisy-torres @lewilliams @devastate-lasting Anybody up to a sprint? 🙂 I’ll be jumping in at :40 or so.
-
Kads replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Oof. That’s really bad XD must have been so terrible
@lewilliams Ok! I’ll see if I can screenshot the recipe or something like that… I’d be excited to see what you think!! #fellowglutenfreeian
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
AWESOME, Kat!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! That’s suuuper great you were able to complete the assignment!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOHOOO!!!! You did AWESOME, Lexi!!!!!!! *waves pom poms* You’re so welcome! Thank YOU for sprinting with me!!! EEEKKK GIRL THIS LINE IS JUST LEAVING ME IN SO MUCH SUSPENSE I LOVE IT!!!! But seriously, HOW could you do this to me???!!! Now I shall be wishing I could just curl up and read your entire novel all night!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Well, I’m calling it quits for tonight at :42. I, er, spent most of my time procrastinating, so I didn’t get as much written as I could have. But oh, well. That’s life. But I did get 709 words written. My favorite part (it’s kinda long)
I lost myself in the world spinning in the depths of my thoughts. I talked with…
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Thank you!!!! 😀
@writerlexi1216 and @issawriter7 THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH FOR WRITING WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!😀😀❤️❤️ I had been struggling all day to finish writing a school assignment, but I finally finishedÂ
(thank goodness XD)! I wrote 404 words.Ooh, I LOVE that snippet, Lexi!!!!! 🙂 <333 Those names are incredible and so…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Well, I guess I’m going to clock out now with 745 words!! THANK YOU both so much for sprinting/inviting me to sprint!!:) Hope y’all’s writing is going fantastic!!:D
Oh, and my favorite line:
The storm on Mount Eclypsia is brewing… and Asperencia is going to be destroyed if you don’t step up to defend them, now.
That pro…[Read more]
- Load More
