-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Keep going or jump ahead? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
For me? I always put the scene in the parenthesis (perhaps tell what happens in a couple of sentences) and then just move on. If you’re feeling the urge to write the next scene, then totally go for it! I’ve found that writing the scenes I’m in the mood for helps me #1 stay motivated and not get bored with my story, and #2 write more…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Keep going or jump ahead? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Well, most of the time I just push right through it, but if a scene’s coming up and I don’t know what’s gonna happen AND I just don’t feel like writing it, I’ll just put: something really cool happens and move on. I’ve only ever done that once, tho, so it’s no a super common thing for me. 😉
-
Katherine replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 These are GREAT!!!!!!!😄😆 I love them!!!!!!! I’ll try to get into the swing of writing again so I can post last lines. 😉
-
Katherine replied to the topic Short Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@gracie-j Awesome!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! 😀 I’m excited to start writing!!!!!!! No problem! 😉 I’m the same way!!! It’s like I remember people’s names, but I forget their tag/username.😂
@ribbonash You’re welcome, girl!!!<3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j Aww, THANK Y’ALL BOTH SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <333 I LOOVE both of y’all’s, too!!!!! Soooo AMAZING and it just makes me wanna read the stories sooo badly!!!!
(Grace, now you’re just making me want to get back to reading Held Captive soooo badly. 😉 )
(Also, Linyang, I am now dubbing you the queen of amazing taglines!!!!…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hmmm… I think a mix of both sounds really cool!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Awwww, girl, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! I’m soo glad to hear that!!! 😊 Girl, you are SO very welcome!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
WHOA, girl, THAT SYNOPSIS JUST SOUNDS SOOOO AMAZING AND INTRIGUING!!!!!! Like if this book was in a bookstore, I would TOTALLY buy it and read it!!!! If you want, maybe you could give a little more of an idea who the villain is and what the main conflict of the story’s gonna be. But either way, I still ADORE it soooooo much!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@gracie-j Katherine tagged me, I believe, but… I already entered. XDDD
And that forum signature is just- yes. Yes, yes, yes.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
And then, my personal favorite, Isla Rowne:)

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Here’s the one for Arya…

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hey!! I know you mentioned wanting to see that artwork of Evie a while ago, so I thought I’d post it here and let you see it:) I also illustrated Arya as well as Newton and Caira’s daughter, Isla, so I hope you don’t mind if I share those as well!! Anyways, here’s Evie’s:

-
Katherine replied to the topic Short Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
And I’m going to tag some more peeps, ’cause writing contests are the best!!!!!!! 😉
@ribbonash @imwritehere1920 @nanisnook @keilah-h @scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams @beth-darlene @nova21 @morgan
-
Katherine replied to the topic Short Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@gracie-j I think destiny is calling me to enter in your contest.😂 Let me explain, first, I just so happen to open the email to your contest blog post earlier today.
I have no idea why I waited so late to open the email! XDI thought to myself, “hm, this sounds interesting!” But I’m thinking about it as I went about my day. THEN I just so happen…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and… in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 4 months ago
Awwh, thank you!! Yours sound very interesting as well!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and… in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 4 months ago
Amazing question! For me, I would choose these characters:
1. Alana, a huntress/reindeer shepherdess who is fond of archery and has a reindeer companion.
2. Caira, the heroine, fond of studying and reading, has telekinesis and an owl companion.
3. Newton, a former antagonist now turned scavenger/thief, has a raven for a…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Encouragement needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@abigail-m I love that, Abigail!!!!!! 😀 Thank you for sharing!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
