-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Katherine and
Faith Q. are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Issabelle Perry and
Faith Q. are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@lydia-s That’s totally alright!! I understand! 🙂 Thank you, though I haven’t written today yet. I’m going to write my 100 words right now. (I have no idea why I’m waiting late in the day to write!😂) I hope your writing went great!!!!! <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@lydia-s I’m sorry I missed the sprint.
If anyone is going to be sprinting soon, I’d love to join you! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Hey, I’m back! R u you going to be starting again soon? (I saw the post where you said you were on a break.)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I’ll try to come in after lunch, if you’re still going!!!!! <3333
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Faith Q. are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Morgan are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
relia are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
Greetings, uh… I used to be the only guy on the forum so… uh thank you? I guess?
Correct me if I’m wrong.
art thou a dude?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP First 3 Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 3 months ago
Girl, I’d love to read your first three chapters!!! EEEEKKK!!!! I actually can’t wait, but I’m super busy today, so I probably won’t be able to get to it tomorrow, if that’s okay!! <3333 🙂 Is there anything specific you’d like me to look for?
-
Issabelle Perry changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Self publishing or traditional? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Well, er, I’m not sure yet. Grace and I have been talking about what I should do for I dunno fourish months now. (Is that right?) And though, I’m all sold for the self-publishing route, I’m still waiting for God’s answer on what I should do. And I probably won’t have a decision made until early fall for some reasons that shall…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@lydia-s That’s alright, Lydia!! 🙂 Thank you!!!! 🙂
@nanisnook I’m so sorry I missed your sprint!!!! I’ve been reading today and am just now sitting down to write my 100-word goal.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Well, I’ve gotta jump out here now. I wrote 832 words and my final line is:
She shifted her feet and stared at the ground.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing with me, girl!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Yup, but probably just for a couple more minutes. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
WOOHOOO!!!!! WAY TO GO DAISY!!!! Awesome word count!!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
No no, you weren’t late at all (I can be behind schedule when it comes to replies, so don’t worry about it)!! Oh yes, fantasy is at the top of the list for my favorite genres to read and write, so it sounds like we have some things in common already!:) Wow, that’s so amazing! I’d love to hear more about it if you care to share! 😀 O…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Okey-dokey!!!! 😉
- Load More
