-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
So sorry I missed your sprint!! (And lol it’s totally fine) We should totally do one sometime soon. <3
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 That’s alright, girl! Maybe we can sprint together sometime this week?
@writerlexi1216 I’m so sorry I missed your sprint!!🙁 I hope your writing went well, though!!!!!! <333
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Are u still writing? If so, I’ll join you! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
that advice is preeetty epic, also don’t feel bad, I wasn’t feeling irrelevant. I actually think I’m the best person on the forum.After all, without me we wouldn’t have the best topic in the history of forums ‘Cheesy jokes writer edition’.The main reason why I started this topic was because I wanted a higher post count and I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @daisy-torres @scripter-of-kingdoms @nanisnook @whoever-else-likes-sprinting
Anyone wanna sprint with me? I’m going to start at :10 and hopefully go until :00. Y’all are welcome to join!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
I nearly commented purely to thank you for giving me the amusement of reading that comment, so yes, the epicness was… epic. *gasps* Foolish. No one can see through my smoke, because my smoke is the smokiest smoke around and no one shall accuse me of lies. *shakes head* But for your sake, I won’t vanish this time.…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 also, you get a substantial thank as well
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216
Oh you saw my existential crisis in the totw? preeetty epic.btw I’ve been seeing a lotta people doing that vanishing in smoke trick, and to be honest I don’t think it’s real, I saw a Scooby-Doo episode about it, I can see through your lies despite the thick smoke.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Nah, you aren’t the annoying side character. Trust me, I know what an annoying side character looks like and that isn’t you. Don’t worry about it. Like, seriously, you’ve had me rolling with laughter with your posts and you should totally post more often (like that cheesy writing joke topic? Or the reply you gave on…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Large thank
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Anyone know anything about Kindle Villa? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Sounds preeetty epic, not even I would pay to read my own writing.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
So, I’ve been on this forum for over a year now and I fear my popularity is starting to dwindle.
Help?
I thought I used to be something of a comic relief on this forum but I suspect I’m turning into the annoying side character.
I would especially like help from some of the more famous people on the forum.
If do help, big thank.
-
Alexa Autorski posted an update 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook
Hey, girl!! First of all, I am SO SORRY that it’s taken me this long to get back to you about those chapters you posted a while ago!! They were SO good and I thought you did such a great job with them! Ember is such a likable protagonist, and that sword-fighting scene was written so beautifully that you even helped me with my own! And…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic FB Group! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah, sorry, I don’t have FB XD I’d be glad to talk with you on Google Hangouts if you ever wanted to, though.
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 Hey, girl! 🙂 Are you still writing?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃 The bookmark and poster look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! And, WOW, you have my tagline on the poster!!!!!!!😀 Girl, you did an AMAZING job with them!!!!!!! Thank you, again, so so much for designing them for me!!!!! (I’m totally going to print…
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!!!!!!! <3333 You’re welcome!!!!!💖
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic FB Group! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Oooo that sounds SO awesome, thanks for tagging me!!!!! Unfortunately, I don’t do social media. 🙁 Sorry.
- Load More
