-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Sorry it took me a while to get here. I’ve been crazy busy with writing. 🙂 Anyway, I’ve not read a whole lot in the mystery genre, but I say a big area needed to have an amazing mystery would be to keep the reader’s guessing and at the end when the “villain” or whatever is revealed it’d be someone I wasn’t expecting but I could go back…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m a Mediator (INFP) too! And I also write fantasy! Maybe there is a trend after all 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, I like that test too! I think I’m an INFP… something along those lines.
Occasionally, I’ll take the test as one of my fictional characters. That’s interesting sometimes 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Hmm… this one is tough, because I fall in love with all of my characters and would probably bore everyone to death if I went through all of them. So I’ll just stay with the ones I know best 🙂
I think the trophy for ‘Best Character’ would have to go to the heroine of my current fantasy WIP, Caira. I like Caira for many different reasons, but m…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh, my favorite character??? HOW can I choose!! XD I guess I’ll talk about my latest one, Keenum!! He’s a prince of a country that was overthrown when he was seven. But now as a sixteen-year-old boy everyone is expecting him to take back his kingdom. What I love most about him is his inner struggles and conflict. How he wants to do the…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
XD YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my readers are gonna LOVE them SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
They’re actually making me very interested in my characters too!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh, these are super good! It makes me interested in @issawriter7‘s characters! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR DOING THEM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could just stare at them for hours!!! Would it be okay if I shared them on my blog? With credit, of course, going back to you!!!!!! If not, that’s okay! I’m still happy you made…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! I put a lot of effort into them 🙂 Yes, I did use Canva! It’s very easy to use, and definitely will be my go-to collage maker for the next time!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Oh my WORD!! Those collages are wonderful!! I’m such a fan of the pirate aesthetic.
And thanks for the help! I actually got it working earlier and uploaded a few of my own collages over at Writer’s Corner. I got really inspired after seeing everyone else’s! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS, GIRL!!!!!!!! You’re collage are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! EEK!!!!
Well, I’ll just tell you about both and you can decide. I really can’t pick. I love both of them sooooo much it’d be just too hard. XD And if you wanna do both you can too!!!!!!! Whatever’s fine with you is fine with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colin…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word, that sounds SO GOOD!! Definitely a book I’d want on my bookshelf! And that’s a clear synopsis, by the way. I need a lesson or two in writing good summaries. And wow, that collage is beautiful!
Thanks so much!! Yeah, Caira is definitely my favorite. I thought about just posting hers, but I decided to post them all
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh, YESS!!!!!! That’d be AWESOME!!!!!!!! You could do one on either Colin or Genie. Whichever one you want. If there’s anything you need to know about them just let me know!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! Those two were my favorites as well! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Ah, a fellow coffee lover! *raises mug  Ooh, and a fellow Tolkien admirer? Great! I haven’t actually read the Silmarillion, but I hope to eventually! I was hoping you’d say that about dragons. Dragons are one of the greatest creatures, and especially in fantasy. Hmm, favorite book? That’s a hard one. I have a soft spot for The Lion, Th…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Haha, I feel for you there! Time just vanishes when you go into ‘writing mode’. Ooh, I love those names! I’m a fan of fantasy names sooo much, and normally it’s rare to find good ones. Oh I’d like to hear more about this story! It sounds interesting (not to mention that fantasy is my favorite genre).
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Whooooooa, I’m such a fan of this aesthetic!!! And that quote, too! You look like you put a lot of time and effort into that! 🙂 Can I ask what your characters names are?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hi there! Great to meet you! Do you like coffee? I’ll offer you some, if you’d like. Oh, word count is so bothersome, isn’t it? I feel for you there… It’s great to have you here on KP! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hi, new writing friend! Can I offer you a cup of coffee? It’s great to have you here! 🙂 I know you’ll love it here in Kingdom Pen. I’m sort of new myself, and I already feel right at home. Ooh, fantasy is my biggest genre! What’s your favorite book? Do you like dragons?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
