Hey Everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Everyone!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Alexa Autorski
    @writerlexi1216
      • Total Posts: 1011

@larchness

Hi, new writing friend! Can I offer you a cup of coffee? It’s great to have you here! 🙂 I know you’ll love it here in Kingdom Pen. I’m sort of new myself, and I already feel right at home. Ooh, fantasy is my biggest genre! What’s your favorite book? Do you like dragons?

Larchness
      @larchness
        • Total Posts: 27

@writerlexi1216 Ah yes coffee fuels my soul 🙂 Thanks for the welcome! I’ll probably echo a lot of people here if I say my favourite fantasy book is the Silmarillion by Tolkien. Definitely no other book has touched me in the way that one has. Oh yes, I have always loved dragons, still do. My old sketchbooks are filled with drawings of different kinds of dragons. What’s your favourite book?

Alexa Autorski
        @writerlexi1216
          • Total Posts: 1011

@larchness

Ah, a fellow coffee lover! *raises mug  Ooh, and a fellow Tolkien admirer? Great! I haven’t actually read the Silmarillion, but I hope to eventually! I was hoping you’d say that about dragons. Dragons are one of the greatest creatures, and especially in fantasy. Hmm, favorite book? That’s a hard one. I have a soft spot for The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, and I also really enjoyed the first book of Keeper of the Lost Cities! Probably something like that. Do you have any book recommendations?

Larchness
          @larchness
            • Total Posts: 27

@writerlexi1216 I grew up with the Chronicles of Narnia, those books are the best 😀 If you love dragons, you’ve probably already read Paolini’s Inheritance Cycle (if not, definitely check it out!) Otherwise, you might also like Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett. It’s like a fantasy cop thriller, if you could put it in a genre. It’s been a few years but I remember it was really good, also has dragons in it (tiny little ones that people breed as pets).

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >