-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thank you so much!!! 🙂 Your tips were very helpful! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sweet!!! Which would you rather draw: Colin, Genie, or Prince Keenum? It’s soooo hard for me to pick just one, so you can let me know which you think would be the best/easiest for you to draw!!!!!! THANKS!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!! Aww, I’m sooo glad to hear!!!Â
Sometimes I worry that I get annoying.Ooooh, that’s COOL!!!! I’m gonna try to remember all that the next time I make some aesthetics!!!! THANKS!! 🙂YES, YES, YESS!!!! WHOO!!!! I can’t wait to see them! You’re VERY welcome!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m thinking that I will! For all of my characters, actually! <3
Thanks for inspiring me to do this! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! Just describe them for me!!! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*gasp SUPER loudly* GUYS, THESE ARE JUST EPICLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! *heart eyes* HOW do y’all do it????!!!!!
YESSS!!!!! You should make one!! It’d be super awesome! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, girl, it’d be TOTALLY AWESOME if you wanted to draw one of my characters!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, AWESOME!!!!! Where do you find these epic pics?
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thank you! 🙂 I’m certainly willing to draw anyone’s characters.
Hope your WIP is going well, by the way! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Um.
Hi, everyone.. I like to draw and stuff (my characters mostly), and I do have a character where I could make a collage for her… I’ve drawn her 23 times, so yeah. XD I’m wondering, should I do that?
Lol, idk. I’m kind of lost on this topic.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Uh… hi, everyone… XD
I’m pretty new to the Kingdom, but would be willing to draw anyone’s characters if they wanted. And if you guys want to see my art first that’s fine. Just tag me I guess? XD I’m kind of new to all this…
– Grace
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
For your map, this is just what I would do:
I’d start the entire map over. And then I would think of what the land is like. If your land is very snowy mountainous, then add mountains and dense forests, perhaps. If it’s humid there, add lots of lakes/bodies of water. (More water around = more humidity!) Think about how the land…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cool! I love ducks!! 🙂 What breed are they? Egg-laying, just pets? (XD don’t mind me, I am kind of obsessed with ducks!)
Also, thank you so much!! I wrote my first “story” when I was in grade one, about a “toothless granny” that grew some teeth. XD It was pretty weird…
That’s amazing!! Drawing is one of my favourite…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m thank you!!! See ya soon! 🙂
@joy-caroline happy Sabbath Eve to you too!!!!!! Hope you have a blessed day too!<333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Right back at ya, girl!!!!! I hope you have a super awesome day tomorrow!!!!! I guess I’ll catch ya later!!!! <33 *hugs* THANK YOU for writing with me too!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Anytime, girl, see ya!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 You did GREAT!!!!!!
I had fun writing with everyone!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THAT. IS. INCREDIBLE!!!!! *gives you ALL the chocolate* WHOOO!!!!!!! I told ya you were on a roll!!!!!! Over all, I edited a whole chapter and part of another one in Into the Lamp, so I feel like I had a pretty good night of writing!!!
THANK YOU for writing with me!!! It was TONS of fun, as always!!!! <33
- Load More
