-
Kads and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Either way, I love your artwork! XD You’re a great artist! Did you draw the art for Lila, or did someone else? Just curious!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 I checked out your blog and love, love, loved it! It’s so cool that the three of you joined forces to make… a BLOG! That’s an accomplishment, for sure. 😀 (Also a fellow ENFP!!! :3)
-
Awww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! This means a LOT to me!!! <333 <33 Haha, THANKS!!! I will admit blogging is a lot more fun when you can do it with others!!! Aww, girl, THANKS!! You're just the SWEETEST!!!! 😊 (YES!!! ENFPs UNITE! *high fives*)
-
No problem!! You totally deserve it, I love your posts!! <333
Aw, thank you! You're so nice! <3333
*returns high five with a high ten*
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA! I LOVE that! That’s really good. I could see it play out in my head! 😀 I want to read some more of that!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, thank you! She sounds… daring!
Yep, I’m good with adult characters! Something new to try, right? 😀
I’ll try to get the skin tone as close as I can; I don’t have markers that are medium-olive-y yet XD but I’ll try my best. 🙂
Also, do you want me to just make an outfit for her, or does she wear something specific? 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
GURL!!! THIS. IS. EPIC!!! WHOO!!! I LOVED this scene just a TON!!! <33 Especially the part when she reaches for her sword. I have some strange obsession with characters and swords. XD I’m sooo glad I got to read this!!!!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!! <33
And good luck trying to find the name for your MC!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, I LOVE THIS GRAPHIC!!!!!!!! *heart eyes* It’s sooooo AH-MAY-ZHIG!!!!!!!! I just ADORE The pics you used and the TITLE of the book!!!!! It’s sooo EPIC!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, okay! Great! I’ll totally check that out, because I’d love to try doing the same thing for my WIP characters!
Thank you so much!! I’m glad you like it 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thanks so much! 🙂
Ooooh, I love that illustration! She looks like a really neat character! What did you draw that with, if you don’t mind me asking?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic A decision for faith in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, this will be really interesting to read what you believe! I can’t wait!
Though, I wanna point out that, if that’s totally okay with you (if not, you can just stop reading) for me, my identity is grounded as this: a Bible-believing follower of Christ, I’m the worst of all sinners (Paul, might’ve been at his time, but that was…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So this is a little random, but it’s a collage I made today of my book! I’m not settled on the title yet, but just recently I gave it the name of ‘Fortitude’, which I think is fitting. That’s sort of on the fence still, but for now, that’s what I have. Hope you guys like it! 🙂

-
Kads and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS! This is incredible! I’m such a fan of your writing style, too! 🙂 I’m gripped now!
Awww, thank you so much! That really means a lot!! I’m thinking about posting a little, but I’m trying to figure out which part I should post! Maybe soon I’ll post some… 🙂
Well done everybody!!! Keep up the awesome…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yesssss!! I’ve been trying to get into the zone for what I want book one’s cover to look like, so I’d love to post those. <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’m gonna be honest, I saw at the bottom of your post that my dear old Reuben (Me: 😭😭😭😭) and kind of didn’t read the snippets BUT I wanted to tell you it’s not ’cause I thought they’d be bad, (Actually, I’m 100% CERTAIN THEY ARE EPICLY AWESOME!!!!!!!! There’s not a doubt in my mind about that!! ALL of your snippets are sooo A…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*gaps* I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I’m sooooo hooked right now!!! THIS IS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!!! *dances* I’m soooo glad you shared it and I got to read it!!! This is TOTALLY a story I’d read!!! I’m already IN LOVE with the main character!! If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your MC’s name? Anyways, THIS IS TOTALLY EPIC!!!! <33…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I have a ton of fun coming up with names especially for fairies, elves, etc. In one of my books, the MC’s name is Diel Saigon, and she meets a sprite named Sje (pronounced Shay, lol). But I won’t give away any more!! XD
Again, thanks!! I love, love, love to write. Glad to know you like it!! <3
-
Katherine replied to the topic A decision for faith in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline That is interesting hearing what you believe!!!
If you don’t mind me sharing this: God has been leading me through a journey of identity for awhile now. And I am coming to realize that my identity is Jesus Christ. When people look at me I hope that they see Jesus. I also believe now that my identity is also described as God’s…[Read more]
- Load More
