-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I love your drawing of Nina and Zelda!!!!!!!! They look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean Hello, Hallie!!!!! 🙂 Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!!!!! I’m pretty new here too. I love writing fantasy too!!! I’ve never finished a novel either, but I hope to complete the one I’m working on. One thing I’ve learned this past month is that I am more motivated to write when I am writing with someone else. If you’d like we can write…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, that makes me interested to read further!! *whispers* I may read more tonight, if it gets that good!
Well, I don’t have an official summary. It’s set in a fictional world, but basically, there was a terrible war that wiped out magic one thousand years ago, and the corrupted emperor is responsible. So my heroine (her name is…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Girl, you can NEVER use too many smiley faces! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Also *whispering* you should totally shout the news to random people as well. XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Y’know, I have to say, going out for lunch with my heroine’s twin brother, Derrick, would be amazing (and scary at the same time). Deek (his nickname, because he hates his actual name) would probably decide to go to a casual, laid-back sort of place. He isn’t fancy at all. One of those cafes just on the corner of the street.
He’d come stridin…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AAHH, THAT IS SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! *throws out party streamers* *showers you with chocolate and goodies* *screams to every random person about Abigail’s story* In case you couldn’t tell I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH!!!!!! It was AWESOME!! I can totally see why it was picked!!! <33 *hugs*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Yesssss, I love Keefe and Annabeth as well! And the books they come from! I’m so happy to hear that you like fantasy, too! It’s the genre that I only write in, because… I just couldn’t imagine writing anything other than fantasy! It’s whimsical, it’s imaginative, and most of all, it’s really neat to write about things that could…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
A hearty welcome from Kingdom Pen, my friend! *tips fedora* Oh, and by the way, I offer everybody a cup of coffee when I first meet them, so *hands over coffee mug* enjoy! Kingdom Pen is an amazing place, and I’m sure you’ll fit right in and come to love it as much as I do!
And *gasps* did you say you were a fan of Keeper of the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I know you’re swamped right now with requests,
so if you are, don’t worry about reading this,Âbut when you have the time, I’d love to hire you again for another job XD You did such an amazing job with the last one, so I’ll just throw out two more (you can choose whichever one of these sounds easier)Deek. Thick, messy…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA! Nice job!! I’m such a fan of fanart 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YES!! LOVE THE QUOTE!!!!! Hey, that was in the KP newsletter!! AWESOME!!! Also, side note, I just wanted to double check before I started all the congratulations, but was it your short story that was featured in the newsletter? I didn’t know if it was different Abigails. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer Thank you! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver @gracie-j Sure, I’l draw them! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@lewilliams @r-m-archer @any-other-zelda-fans Hey, I know you guys like LoZ, right? 🙂 I drew a pic of Zelda from Skyward Sword and just wanted to post this here in case anyone was interested!! XD Anyone else here a fellow Zelda fan? (I haven’t played Skyward Sword btw but am quite interested in and know about it) <3 Hope y’alls like it!

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aaaaahhh, I LOVE THE COVER!!!! I’m really NEED to get that book!!!! I also really need to read The Hobbit….But I’m working my way there!!! I’ve just started Lord of the Rings and from the size of that book, I think I’m gonna be in it a while. I have no idea why I just told you all of that. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I feel that. My nails are so short and I want to grow ’em out but just… can’t.
@abigail-m Thank you! I really am loving making these for others! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Ok, thanks for letting me know! I will keep on tagging you of course!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Of course! I’d love to get to know you more too, btw. Lol.
@abigail-m You’re reading War and Peace? The most I know about that book is when Charlie Brown reads it in the Peanuts movie. XDDD
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!!!!! 🙂 Thank you very much!!!!!!! She will be in her teens but I’m not sure exactly how old yet. Thank you so much for your tips!!!!! They are all very helpful!!!!! 🙂 I’m going to get into my character and understand her more.
Thank you!!!!! I will be very happy to share with you how it all goes!!!!! 🙂 Hi, Lily!😁 I…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE your collages!!!!!!! Especially the one for Dolunay!!!!! 🙂
- Load More
