-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s a book I’d pick up in a heartbeat! Now, I know the old saying is… “Don’t judge a book by its cover”, but normally, I do. But this one is really good! I like the graphics and color palette, and the title as well. Well done with it
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
By the way….
Reading is a novel idea, so I’m reading a book about anti-gravity and it’s impossible to put down.
…
anyone?
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@daisy-torres Guess who’s hatching!!!!! Â

-
Kads replied to the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 @joy-caroline Thanks! I’ll certainly pray for them. ❤️
-
Kads started the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey everyone! I wanted to start a topic to pray for other writers. If you reply to this topic with a prayer request, I (and probably many others) will most certainly pray for you. It can be anything from struggling with a deadline, to something more serious outside of writing. Please request anything, but if you don’t feel comfortable requesting p…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic A Show For Creative Entrepreneurs in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 8 months ago
@reaganramm If it’s not too late, I’d be interested! I draw a lot and write and can play some music, and can edit videos (used to have a YouTube channel). Let me know if there are still some opportunities please!! 🙌
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Why was the broken pencil of no use to the writer?
Because it was pointless.
HA
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Awww, thank you so much 😊 I’m so glad it made you happy!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, that was definitely helpful! Thanks! I might do that then 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Awesome and thank you so much!!!!!!! I can’t wait to share the picture!!!!!! It is the most beautiful thing EVER!!!!!!!!!<33333333 P.S. your drawing of Crimson is very pretty too!!!
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin I love your tag line! Lol!🤣🤣 Your drawing looks great!!!!
@e-k-seaver Sure, I’d LOVE for you to draw my…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean Hi again!!! 🙂 Sorry I’m replying late. I’ve had a lot going a on the past couple of days but hopefully things will be better now. 🙂
Yay!!!!! I can’t wait to write with you!!!! What is your WIP about?
Oooh, a contemporary romance sounds really cool!!!! Awesome!!!! I’ve never read those books but I’ll check them out!
The last book…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
*jaw drops open* *stares with wide eyes at computer screen*
*inhales*
WHERE DO I BEGIN WITH TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE? These are unquestionably, undeniably amazing! All of them! By the way, I don’t have a favorite because they’re all special, and I’ll probably spend the next few days just staring at them. Thank you for doing…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oooh. Makes me want to learn about her!!!! <3 I love it!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean Thank you so very much! I’m glad that you like it!! <333
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks. Much thanks. Thank you from all corners of my heart (how many corners does the heart have?) Anyways, much appreciated. All of these titles shall be blessed by my eyes.
Much thanks thank you once again.
Much appreciated,
Not-So-Secret-Secret-Assassin who is most definitely not a spy
p.s. I’m not weird. I’m just tired.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!!! *dances*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
*GASPS A HUNDRED MILLION THOUSAND TIMES* THIS IS THE MOST EPICEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *all the heart eyes* I MUST be able to use this on my blog. Pretty, pretty, PLEASE!!! *puppy dog eyes* THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, GRACE!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!!!! It’s PERFECT!! I shall now go stare at it for the next few hours.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That sounds like a great idea!! I know you can do it! Good luck with it 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’d be up for drawing them in a bit, I’m a bit overwhelmed with requests + am kinda busy outside of KP at the moment. But once my requests clear up a bit I would be happy to do them!!! 😊
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
WHAAAT! WHO DARES TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT SWEET HOME!!!
But yeah, I can see where they are coming from (in a not-at-all kind of way.)
Anyways… I really don’t mind the genre, just so long as it has good characters and a decent story I’m cool with it. But I guess action-adventure, psychological thrillers, and maybe a few…[Read more]
- Load More
