-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 I literally LOVE the part in Tangled where Flynn puts the smolder on. It kills me every time.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
……?
-
Katherine replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@daisy-torres You forgot already??? XD I *cough* may or may not *cough cough* repeat it occasionally: “Hotter than desert, hotter than sun, we won’t stop, ’till we get the job done. Gooo team fire!” 🔥😄
Of course!!!<333
I’m cool with whatever! I’m just so happy that you are going to draw one of my characters!!!!! Draw whichever one excites you…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Awww, you’re welcome!!!!! I’m soooo happy to know you’d actually wanna read it!!!! 🙂 I hope you like it!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yep!! Its under a page titled “Critique Corner.” I post a new chapter every other week.Â
Or longer ’cause I have a hard time getting myself to actually write. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! I was hoping it’d make my blog readers wanna go check the story out!!! 🙂 THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YOU’RE WELCOME!!!!!!! (Haha, that’s AWESOME, though. 😉 )
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re sooo welcome!!! OOooh, I also like the Snow White one too!!!! It’s EPIC!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!! That last one has been my all time favorite meme since like FOREVER! *searching for Smoke to save him* XD
Hahaha, IKR!!!! 🤣 SAME!!!
LOL!!!! *also puts on smolder* Hi!!!!!! I also read!!!! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigailharder Hi!! Welcome to the forum!!! I’m Grace. I love writing fantasy, too!! What is your book about? I’m so glad to meet you! Hope you enjoy your start here at Kingdom Pen. It’s such an amazing, welcoming community. <3 Some questions:
What’s your fave book?
What’s your fave color?
What’s your fave food?
Looking forward to getting to…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 *puts on smolder* Hi. I read.
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 *cough* That last one… literally me in a  n u t s h e l l .
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @gracie-j These are both SO awesome! I really love the colour palettes y’alls picked. 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Deek looks AMAZING!!! Wow!!! You’re CERTAINLY better than I was when I started drawing!!! <3 Aww, I am so glad that I inspired you! That means so much to me. Great job, keep drawing, and DEFINITELY post more drawings here!!!! <33333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @abigail-m I knowww! He’s actually also the persona of my happiness and sense of humour!! XD
Yes, I made up his name! Although it is similar to Keisuke, which is a Japanese name, I made his up!!
Yep. A city in the sky, called Aedhana! (With a grave accent on the second a but can’t put it here XD) He’s the son of the Grand Inven…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU!!! *bows dramaticallly*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And my personal fav!

- Load More
