-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hey! I know I told you about my boy, Kaizuke… 😉 Here’s his full collage!!!

He’s a thinker. An inventor, actually! He’s one of the MCs in a fantasy-romance WIP I (temporarily) abandoned to work on my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan. Currently, the book he’s in is called The Sunsets of Aedhà na, but as a writer, that’s su…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Sounds good! 😀 I should have that done by at least next week!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
GIRL all of these quotes are AWESOME!!!! I LOOOOVE them!!!!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, it’s no worries! (I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well! If there’s anything you need, just let me know! *sends chocolate* Here you go! 🙂 )
I’ve been good, thank you! I’ve been struggling a little with pacing/writing out a few outlines, but it’s been going smoothly. Thank you for asking! It’s good to know that someone else un…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Jean Coul are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!! <3333333 *fistbump* *high-five*
Sure, if you have the time!! I’d really appreciate it 🙂 Your drawing style is really neat, by the way! I think it’s so cool how you can bring characters to life just through artwork.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! *bows* I appreciate that! *nervous smile* I’d be happy to send you a little! (And I say ‘a little’ because I have a tendency to not write scenes in sequential order… *sigh*) I’ve been trying not to edit as much as I write (because that slowed me down soooo much), so it’s not smooth at all lol
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Of course!! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!! <3 I really didn’t expect that people would like my art, as my style is very specific and distinct, I guess. But I feel so welcome here on Kingdom Pen with my art and writing! So every time someone requests, it makes me so happy that people like my art!!! <3333
-
Kads replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigailharder Ooooh, I love LoTR too!!! I’m currently halfway through The Two Towers! Who is your favourite character from LoTR? I love the elves. They’re really cool. 😀
Heyyy, blue is also my favourite colour! I really love how pastel blue and pastel yellow look paired together.
Homemade mac and cheese? That’s so cool! I’ve actually never had…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I do enjoy writing fantasy… so would it be okay to make a post on how to improve your fantasy writing? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @abigail-m @writerlexi1216 Thank you guys all so much! I’m really enjoying drawing for all of you!! <3
Also, @writerlexi1216, did you still want me to draw Deek? I know you had requested him a while ago… 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Whoa! Amazing work as always!! 😉
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m @gracie-j @devastate-lasting
Thanks you guys!! <33333 I probably need to stop making collages
procrastinating and do some writing… lol -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ve had my hands full making collages lately *shrugs* I don’t know how good they are, but I thought I’d post them. The first one is Alistair, a young king (and my villain), the next one is Primrose, his older sister, and the last one is Evie, another main character

-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
