-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Me too. I really love to see how they embody the characters in movies.
Lolll, same!! I read the Green Ember series a while ago and it just made me wanna write… also when I read good books it inspires me to make fanfic. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oooh, what are their names? :3
Yeah, I love learning about Japan (because I’m into their pop culture kinda vibes XD). I know!!! I moved recently to a place where they don’t speak much French, and so sometimes I just like speaking it to my new friends just to confuse them.
I love book clubs!! And YES!!! We NEED to make the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah I think books are better than movies (most of the time). But it’s neat when there’s both because then you can see the story both ways.
Ahahaha, I’ll check that out, in that case 😉 😉 *sigh* I really need to read more books, but every time I read it just makes me want to write lol
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, that’s so neat you named them!! I actually named both of my cats!
Ooh, that’s really cool! I have an interest in Japan, too (they have such good food, don’t they?) I think it’s super neat learning a new language, because then you can start randomly speaking it for no reason XD I’m learning German bc there’s so much…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thanks for the advice! I do find fanfic kinda fun to write tho.. for me, it’s like me being in the story when I put my charries in it.Â
I agree tho, I have some old fanfic that I wrote and looking back on it is just really, really sad.ÂI’ll try my best to make good quality fanfic. XD -
Kads started the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! I wanted to make a topic to talk about fanfiction. (Don’t give me that look.) Here I wanted to discuss what you guys think about writing it and what makes a good fanfic. I know, I knowww. Fanfiction has so much potential though – it is our job as writers to put flesh on those bones and GIVE IT POTENTIAL! And of course, you can post f…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’m the same way! Almost always prefer books to movies. 🙂
Hahahahaaaaa yes you may 😉 😉 😉
(seriously, he’s REALLY cute..)
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 I know I’m a bit late to reply to this, but will still chip in. 🙂
You guys have my series outline on here actually, so if you want go back and reference it after this post.
I have it so that nobody’s in love with anyone in my first book, only friendship. The characters are about 16-17 in this book.
At the end of book 2, when Marge get…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 That first one is 10000000000% me. XDDDDD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 It’s okay! At least we got the ducks that we did. ❤️ Thank you! I came up with both, haha! Ash was named after one of my best friends though.
Hey, that’s so cool!!! I kind of had a goal to learn at least one other language fluently, and I really want to get better at Japanese since I’m studying Japan in social studies. …[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
All of these memes are basically my writing life in a nutshell XD And that last one though… that’s so me
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Chapter Critique Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
*raises hand in the air and waves it wildly* Oooh, oooh, pick me, pick me!! *jumps up and down* I’d be happy to read your first chapter, if you’d like! Now, I can’t promise I’ll be very quick (because, you see, I read books at about the speed of a sloth, so if you’ll excuse me) but I will read it whenever I have the free time and g…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Elizabeth are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
WOOO! I could totally see a trilogy working great for them, too! 🙂 (And I love them to pieces and want to write about them forever, so there’s that).
I was sort of hesitant that people may think that was too young, but I’m glad to hear that you think it’s fine. Neither of them really act their age at all because of all the things…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, thank you for this!!! I agree that hate-to-love needs to be dragged out (but not too long so that it’s boring) so that it isn’t cringeworthy, y’know? And I’m starting to think about turning my duology idea into a trilogy, because I think I’d have enough storyline and conflict. Which would be perfect for developing Caira and N…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, I’m sorry not all of the eggs hatched!! But I’m happy that four of them did!! 😀 I’m sure they’re adorable! *tries really hard not to melt at the thought of cute cuddly ducklings* Ahhh, those names are perfect! Oh, I remember Jeffery-effery! He was sooooooo cute! *puppy eyes*
Oh, I like English too! My fave subject…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ugh, I have this same problem with writing romance. One of my subplots is a hate-to-love romance between my main character and one of her former enemies. But does anybody have any tips on pacing a hate-to-love romance? I know that having them somehow fall in love in the first book would be way too forced and cringy, but what about the second book?…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash Ahhhh, I think this notification got lost in my email.😬 I am just now seeing this. I am soooo sorry.
My fingers are crossed that I will get extra lucky! XD Cool!!!!! My character has a name and it’s very well known (not in a good way). He has to keep his identity a secret b/c if anyone finds out it’s who he really is they will most…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j You’re welcome!!!!! 🙂 (Lol, I have no idea!😂)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Neat! I’ll look into that! Yeah, I sort of prefer reading books before movies (except Lord of the Rings, lol).
Ahahaha… I may have to watch the movies then 😉
- Load More
