-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! 🙂Â
I know, he captured my heart .5 seconds after I made him XD Yup, I may try that with the raven! Newton had his raven before Caira had her owl (she used to have an arctic fox), but when I switched it, I realized they both had birds 😀 Oh well. -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thank you for offering to read it! It’s my first novel (and first chapters) so I still have a long way to go, but I’d love any feedback you have! Here’s my first chapter 🙂 Thank you so much!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU, GIRL!! 🙂 And yes, I did plan on having a divider between them to smooth out the transitions (that must’ve slipped my mind). And *sheepish grin* I have a habit of ‘telling-not-showing” so thank you for reminding me! *flees to Google Docs to edit*
Yay!! Girl, that’s AWESOME!! I’m so happy that you’ve fangirled over them :D…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!! 🙂Â
Yeah, I’ve already been in love with him for a loooong time XDHe still looks slightly younger than how I think of him, but that’s fine. I thought about including his raven, too (I don’t think I’ve mentioned that Newton carries a raven around on his shoulder) but didn’t have the room… -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!! Thank you, Issa!! Your feedback is SO HELPFUL and SUPER SUPPORTIVE!! 🙂
I’m really glad you like Deek!! *whispers* If I’m being honest, I’m starting to love him more every time I write him! But don’t tell him that, ’cause he’d probably kill me XD
WOOHOO! I’m super happy to hear that the mystery/suspense is good! I tried to…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I ADORE this chapter soooooo much!!!!! Like WHERE do I even begin????
1. YESS!!!! Your characters are soooooo awesome!!!!!Â
Deek’s probably my fav. Just saying. XD2. YES!!! I’d HAVE to keep on reading ’cause there’s just soooo many questions and I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!
3. The pacing is PERFECT!!! I LOOOOVED this second chapter…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, girl, you’re ABSOLUTELY 100% WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a pleasure to be able to read that first chapter!!!!! I enjoyed it soooooo much!!!! Oooh, YEA!!! That’d be really cool!!!!!! You’re soooo welcome, Ella!!!!!!!!! <333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
So this is one of my first attempts at sketching Newton. It’s about 90% accurate to how he looks in my head, but *shrug* this is just a first try. The poor boy needs a haircut, but he is homeless, so his appearance is a little rough. Tell me what y’all think! 🙂

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
By the by, if some others wanted to read it, I’d really appreciate the feedback! I may tag a few more people (because every smidget of feedback is helpful for a first-time writer!) 🙂 Obviously you’d have to go back to the first post of my first chapter…
@jenwriter17 @kayleigh-idea @ribbonash @wyn-rose @daisy-torres @mkfairygirl @godlyfantasy12
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much! 🙂 I may need it… lol
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, thank you! 🙂 I appreciate it the feedback (it was super helpful, so thank you!) Pacing is something that can be a little difficult for me, but I’m glad you think it’s good *wipes sweat off forehead* This is my first novel, so I’m really glad for all the feedback 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, this was INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I LOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!!! You’re very talented at this!!!!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cast of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, I know for me, if there’s a lot of characters in a story a cast list really helps me keep track of who is who. Normally, cast lists don’t spoil anything for me ’cause I’m someone who only reads it when a character shows up a second time and I don’t remember who he/she was. So you could put it at the end of your book, and it could…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Cool!!!! Fanfic is a lot of fun!!!!! I’ve only written two fanfic short stories and they were based on The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen. Maybe I’ll share them here soon. 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, girl don’t worry about it!!! <333 Take your time 😀 I really appreciate that you’ll read it for me! Your feedback is super helpful 🙂
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
MY BLOG IS PUBLISHED! @mkfairygirl @issawriter7 @abigail-m @daisy-torres @nova21 @gracie-j @hallie-jean @kathleenramm @devastate-lasting
-
Kads replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Hey! I just wanted to say that I WILL read this, I’m a bit busy atm XD but I promise I will read this and give you feedback. 😀 Hope you understand!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hey! Sorry I took a while to respond to this XD. I promise I WILL read this, I’m just a bit busy right now, but wanted to let you know I WILL read it. I am very excited to!!! <33333
-
Alexa Autorski posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.” – Maya Angelou
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Haha, ikr!!! Its  face is just so weird and creepy…
- Load More

Oops- forgot a very important person! Sorry! XD
@writerlexi1216
CONGRATULATIONS, GIRL!!!! <33333 Aww, I'm so happy for you!! I'll have to rush over there to check it out, if you're comfortable with that!!! *gives you chocolate* *throws confetti everywhere* YIPPPEEEE!! 🙂
CONGRATS!! That’s so AWESOME! I’ll have to check it out! 😀
YESSS AWESOME!!!!!!! Imma gonna go check it out right now!!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! <33
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 *continues screaming with excitement* That is incredible!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333
Yay!
YAY!!! You go, girl!!! So happy for ya!! 😊
AHHH! Thank you SO MUCH, all of you!! This means SO MUCH to me. I’ll probably be posting on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so look out for new posts then!!!! :DDDDDD THANK YOU to EVERYONE for the NEVERENDING SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333
EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I just saw this!!!! A million congrats!!!!!!!!
@hallie-jean Thank you!!! I’m so happy that I have all of you guys here and supporting me!!! :DDD