-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Awesome!! 🙂 Sounds good!!👍
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Awesome!!!!! Thank you so much, Is!!!!<33
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Of course I would understand, girl! I know that we all have a lot of school going on. I haven’t written anything in my novel for several weeks because of school. Yep, we will definitely do it another time.🙂💗 You’re welcome!!!! And thank you!!!!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ll join in about twenty to thirty minutes. I’ve got some American Government homework to do. Ugh.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! 🙂 And we should totally do it another time!! After my test, I should have some more free time to write. And thank you!!! Good luck writing!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 🙂 No worries. I understand. Yes, we can do it together another time!! 🙂 Good luck on your history test tomorrow!!!🍀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, this sounds like so much fun!!! Unfortunately, I have to study for a history test tomorrow ;-; so I’m not sure I’d have the time. But maybe we could do it again sometime? Sorry I can’t join you!
-
Katherine and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m going to be writing for as long as time allows. Anyone who wants to join come on over!!! I’m happy to write with anyone!!! 🙂
I’ll tag some people: @joy-caroline @abigail-m @issawriter7 @hallie-jean @katniss-everdeen @devastate-lasting @gracie-j @scriptor-of-kingdoms @writerlexi1216 @anyone-else
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!! Aww, your writing is SO GREAT!!! From everything I’ve read, I can already tell you’re an incredible writer!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 And I think your story/characters sound very interesting! <33333333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY WORD, girl those quotes are amazing!! 🙂 You have such lovely character names, by the way!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I know I got behind, but I’m alllllll caught up now and I LOOOOOOVE these quotes as always!!!! They’re very inspiring to me!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, thank you!!! I’m so glad you like them!!! Uh… *nervous glance in both directions* … maybe 😉 You’ll just have to wait and see!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, thank you so much!!!!! I’m super happy you like them, and OH MY WORD that was so sweet!!!!! I put so much effort into them so I’m really glad to hear that they look good!!!! Oh, Newton’s collage is a page back!! I posted his first (because, you know, he’s always first 😉 ) THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS!!!!!!! *happy dance*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you sooooooo much, Abigail!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 🙂 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, thank you!! That’s totally them XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I remade some old collages and thought I’d post them here. I should make more for some other new characters, but these three are my absolute favorites lol <333333

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Awesome!! 😀 Thank you soooo much for doing this–it means a lot!! And totally take your time!! 🙂 Haha, glad I’m not the only one 😉
- Load More
