@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 7 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Here we go!!! Sorry it took so long! 😅
No, you’re totally fine! 🙂
btw, since everyone shares English, Ev will be around…😬😏
Oh yeah… 😏
Ami
“You’re welcome. So, are you looking forward to English class, or no?” Clint asked as he seated himself.
Ami shrugged. “Not exactly looking forward to it. But I don’t really mind it.” Out o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!! Aww, well Riker is so memorable!! ❤️😊
The book is called Resistance by Jennifer A. Nielsen. (She’s also written some fantasy and other his-fic.) It’s about a Jewish girl named Chaya who’s a courier in Poland. So that means she goes into the Jewish ghettos and helps smuggle food in, smuggle people out, and encourage resista…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision
AWWW!!!! THEY’RE SOO CUTEE!! 😍😍😍 -
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, thx!! I’m so glad that it made you smile!! 😊
Oh my goodness, I loved that chapter!! So sad and so sweet. 🥲
Oh and I meant to tell you, I was reading a historical fiction set in the time of WWII and every time they mentioned SS officers, I thought of Riker. Especially when one officer helped the MC escape from the other o…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh nice!! xD Well brainstorming still counts 😂 I really wasn’t sprinting, I got on but then dis lots of other things like some brainstorming and reading prompts, so doesn’t really count xD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Baby animals are just the best 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word those graphite drawings look so good!!! 🤩
I love that!! It looks awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
🤣 Yeah, poor girl XD haha, good for you!!! XD (average woman height in the US is around 5’4″, so yes, you are above average 😉) I’m probably about 5’3″ or something like that, lol, and i don’t think I’m really gonna grow anymore XD
Oh ok 😄
Well, it’s just the height God wants you to be 😊
But hey, look, you’re as tall as Leo!!! (p…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, that’d be so fitting for them 🤣🤣
Ikr? 🤣
aww, it would!!! Fynn needs a girl! XD #FindFynnAGirlLol 🤣🤣
Yesss!! I seriously need to find him one!! She’ll probably show up briefly in the trilogy, then show up again in the sequel. 😏 (Maybe today’s a good day for building a character… ὠ…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
they’re just so perfect together!!! 🥰
Yes, for sure! 😊
and it is funny, Iris is, like, at least a whole foot shorter than Riker, poor girl XD
She’s at MOST 5 feet tall 😅
Oh no, poor Iris! 😂 I have to say I’ve never really experience that. Our family is pretty tall. I’m 5’ 6’’ and I’m thirteen. (I guess that’s tall for my age…?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yesss 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, I’m so doing Luke Skywalker (Lukas and Skylar) on Day 25. 🤣
And Day 14 would work so well for Fynn, except I haven’t found a match for him yet. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, Riker and Iris!!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I missed the other one.
I love Luna and Pax!! 🥰
I loved that!! (The one with Buckelene. I missed that one too. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Action scenes are really hard to write well, but you did a great job!!
Tysm!! 😊
Aww, what a sweet scene!! ❤️
I love that!! It’s so cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love your new signature 😁 That part in the movie is so funny 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
xD
@anyone
I’ll be sprinting at :50 if anyone wants to join! Maybe not exactly a sprint, I guess we’ll see 😆
- Load More
