@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 22 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Questions, questions and more questions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree with everyone else. It really depends on your style, and how you function. I have a lot of WIPs, but I tend to focus on one at a time.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh ok.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m not saying that nowadays, people aren’t so interested in putting in junky agendas that they probably will ruin a deliberately Christian tale, but….I’d be “cautiously optimistic” about it.
I agree. I tend to be negative about these things from the start. I don’t trust any of the people with power to create anything of q…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Are their parents from the other series (or serieses? XD)
Oh, cool! I have one brother, and one sister 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww … that’s so sad!!! 😭😭 What do all the asterisks mean?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh… that makes sense, I guess. It’s still creepy, though 😶
Yep, I get that. It would be pretty hard to take out the entire analogy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep 🤔. I’ll have to check the starless clan out, though. Is it still like Twigpaw and Violetpaw or whatever characters they were using last time?
That’s cool! Do you just have one brother?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohh.. then this should be interesting 😉😅
@snickerdoodle doesn’t want to do it anymore, lol, so I guess it’s just us. And yeah, were kind of all together right now.
Whose turn is it?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww… 🥰🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol. I read all the books, seriously guys, ALLLL of them, until Brambleclaw got possessed and with @keilah I was like…
“Okay, I’m done with you.”
XD
I even did fanfics!! 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow I just called a blob of slime adorable 😐
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness… he looks like grape jelly 🥰🥰 He’s adorable!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep.
Supposedly it’s the same director though, so maybe it won’t be HORRIBLE.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😱😱😱
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I know!!!!! 😅
Idk if this will work, but umm… here’s something I found about it. Idk who it came from.

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh darn it, it worked on my side of things 🤔
Yep, pretty much lol. Just google the live action cast.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Pic didn’t work :/
I guessed Disney cause they seem to have run out of original ideas and are now just making live-action remakes lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
- Load More

