@beth-torres
Active 11 hours, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
How’s school going for y’all?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I totally agree with what Jayna and Hybridlore told ya. I don’t think I have anything to add. 😁
And congratulations on making it 15,000 words through your book!! 😊
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys! With school and everything going on, I’m not going to be on here as much. I’ll still definitely have time to talk, but I think we’re all going to be a lot busier during the school year. I really love having you all as friends and I hope we can still talk a bunch 🥰
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @acancello…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings
Thanks! Sure, I guess I could, though it sounds a lot better in my head, fair warning XD. I’ll let you know when I’m done with it! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @anyone-else
So, I’ve been outlining a bit lately xD The cancer story has turned into a short story I hope to enter in an anthology, and I’m not completely sure about the plot, but as of now Addison’s turning point centers around a conversation with her brother about…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*short
Congratulations on 15,000, by the way!! 🎉🎉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Write it the length that works for your book! I think the most important thing is having a complete plot in there, you can always add/take away sideplots or scenes during editing. I think from what I’ve read, generally science fiction tends to run long, romance shirt, and I’m not sure about dystopian but somewhere in there lol. Also,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium (xD I almost tagged myself)
Thanks! I’m messing around with different ones, trying to find one I really like 😉
Oh my goodness…. 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
This isn’t exactly writing related but… 🤣🤣🤣

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Btw I like your new profile pic 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I know 😭😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh dear yes it’s true 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago

-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Feel free to mess with it a little if you want, I’m trying different things so we’ll see how it goes!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! I’ll let you know!
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
That looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is super cool!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Maybe I’ll have to do stuff like this too. 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

Yeah I knew it @whalekeeper 😭
👍 I hope you have a great school year!!
Same here, girl. 😉 I totally understand.
Hope you have a great school year!!
@kyronthearcanin @esther-c
Thanks! You both too!
I hope we can talk more also! I totally get being busy with school, I am getting a bit busy myself. 🙂 Love having you as a friend also! 🥰
Thanks girl, you too! 🥰🥰
Aww girly have funn at school! Same probably will go for me too XD
Look forward to seeing what you’ll wright 💙
Thank you! You as well 😉
Heheh 😉😉
Have an AMAZING school year girl! ❤
Thanks! You too! ❤️
That’s cool! Hope you have a good school year!
(I’m homeschooled so my schooling never really stopped lol.)