@beth-torres
Active 19 hours, 57 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
OFC you can be here! 🙂
I qualify for everything you just said.
I don’t have much of an opinion on moss 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I’m putting more thought into the 4th chapter. Then I’m going to make it so Lilitu gets 2 chapters. What do you think of the revisal?
Chapter 4: A theif
“Git your grubby fingers off that bread!” Lilitu froze. He looked longingly at the loaf of bread which might as well have been a bar of gold, before turning to face the e…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wow, how are you so good at creating magic systems? i’m so jealous, lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I like the idea of the table with the powers intersecting!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
“A masquerade party?” Amir said, completely bewildered. “Why?”
“Maybe they’re torturing us,” Hugo joked, “what could be worse than dressing up and dancing with girls?” He laughed, seeming to have made a full recovery.
Girl I legit started laughing!!!
“That’s strange,” Amir commented from the floor, “these clothes, this rack here.…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
They’re going great, and I’ve been getting so much great feedback on my story? How about you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I followed you and I can see your pins! I actually have two accounts, one I use most of the time, but I think @euodia-vision said that one was private, so you could try my other one if you want.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(The fact that you kept yourself committed to a whole long chapter book is better than I can do, tbh.)
Ikr!!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter @everyone
Hey guys! How are you all doing?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Woah, a lot has happened. lol XD
Amir
Amir watched, his heart crumbling into pieces as he saw Ottoline cry. He wished he could do something, but at the moment, Hugo seemed to be comforting her instead.
But everything was interrupted by a shake of the house.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Do you think that the Paynes of the labor camp would use names still, but perhaps only in hushed tones especially around Pythonos?
Yeah I think so.
An issue that I’m beginning to see now however is that it still feels like there’s no continuity of characters. Who do the readers connect to? Once they get to know one set of char…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings
Yeah I’m good with whatever 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
🥰🥰🥰 great job, girl!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@traiblazer
KP ate my original post where I had put all the ages of the McKinleys and so I had to hurry and redo it. So I must have forgotten to put Esther’s age, but she’s seven like @grcr said.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
They’re both still young though, so any romance between them would have to stay pretty light and not get too serious until they’re a little older. Bennett also is going to the army when he turns 17 or 18, but depending how their relationship would play out, they could write letters to each other and such.
I know you also said Tin…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer
Okay guys, sorry I’m late, but meet the McKinleys!
Reuben McKinley
He’s 45, with blue eyes and blonde hair. He’s very kind and loves to talk with people. He’s one of those parent’s who’ll stay hours at church talking with other parents! He’s good looking and muscular.
Ada McKinley
She’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer @grcr @everyone
Okay guys…sorry I’m late, but meet the McKinleys!
Reuben McKinley
45 years old, 6’3. He’s easygoing and friendly, very easy to talk to. He’s one of those parents that will stay at church for hours chatting it up. He has blue eyes and blonde hair, good looking and muscular.
Ada McK…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer @grcr @everyone
Sorry guys, I’m super late! Anything important that I missed that I should know before I make my “family”?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
And now I put that in the wrong place.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Anyways, getting back on topic, I started warbreaker, and it’s ok so far.
- Load More
