@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“I want you to think very carefully about your next moves. I don’t want to have to kill you both.” Ellis through his word over his head, which nahim thought a little pointless. He heard another voice say this was going to be fun, but he ignored it, keeping his yes of the sword waved in front of him.
“You think your…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
A fist collided with the side of his head and Zahlin was thrown back. He twisted around and hooked Ellis’ leg, sending him spinning into Nahim. Zahlin took a few steps back and kicked Ellis’ sword across the floor towards him.
“I want this to be a fair fight.” Zahlin said, “Apologies for manhandling your blade, I’m not…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi Elizabeth, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m hybridlore on here, a homeschooled high schooler, sci-fi/dystopian writer, violinist, and follower of Jesus. It’s nice to meet you!
I didn’t read everyone’s questions, so if I give you the same one, don’t worry about answering it.
What are your favorite books/series?
What’s the plot of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice job!
Sorry I never got back to you on that! I would post about the things you like, what You’ve been doing lately, or things you’ve learned recently. Everyone has their own interests so a lot of what I like might no seem interesting to you.
@euodia-vision @trailblaze
Y’all could always talk about books you’ve been…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That works so much better! I’m excited to see what you come up with for Nano!
I agree with Freedom, I think the only main thing I noticed was the characters were a bit confusing in the beginning. I didn’t know if we were looking at two of Viktor’s friends, but then I realized one was his father. Maybe change a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, yeah, that’s what I thought.
Zahlin
Ellis threw his sword over Zahlin’s head.
“This is going to be fun.” The blade said.
Despite years of training, despite many battles fought, despite everything common sense said, Zahlin spun around. “That was unexpected.” He said softly.
Someone attacked him.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Your post disappeared again 🤷♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
As a distraction to get him to turn around, or to disarm himself?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, what happened? I’m confused.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Footsteps and whispers echoed behind him. Zahlin picked up his pace, Sword bouncing against his shoulder blades. As he rounded the next corner, he slung the sheathe off his back and whipped the Sword out.The two young warriors – Nahim and Ellis – came around the corner and found Zahlin’s blade mere inches away from their f…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure. Nahim really doesn’t have anything better to do, besides he likes Ellis.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis had been keeping an eye on the grumpy old guy who was leaning against the wall.
If Zahlin ever finds out that Ellis thought that…
Rest in pieces, Ellis 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas
Sure. (It won’t let me post it because I’ve already said that exact same thing in this thread 😛 -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim and Ellis’ conversation just about had me laughing 😂🤣
@everyone
I’m going to do a quick RP with Zahlin.
(btw are they back in the house, or is this some new castle or something?)
Zahlin
Zahlin followed the rest of the group into the hall. They seemed to have forgotten about him. As they entered the hall, several people sat…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“Ottoline, are you o-”
She fought back a smile as Hugo landed with a thud at her feet.
“I think the better question is, are you okay, Hugo?”
“All that’s hurt is my ego,” he smiled and picked himself up from the ground, dusting himself off. Stepping towards her, he held her tight in an embrace. How she had missed him, the first of the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Those are rlly cool!
- Load More

