@beth-torres
Active 6 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to clear her thoughts. Reaching for her best arrow, she drew it back, sighting down the shaft at the bull’s eye. She felt the others’ eyes on her, but she could only concentrate on her task at hand. And then she let go. The arrow sped through the air…and landed in the target. It wasn’t in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oki doki!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Like who can hit the target with the most accuracy
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They could have a “duel” of sorts to prove who is better…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you want to start or shall I? (I don’t really have any ideas…so if you do go ahead)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well i think where we left off, Ottoline was terrified of Ellis (as usual) and she was setting up targets to practice, and Ellis and Snake were talking about what weapons they can use.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s so cool! That would be fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
Same!!! I thought I was the only one, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rar
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are Fennin and the Queen still there, or did they leave? Zahlin has some words for Fennin.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
okay, sounds good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t? wow, I guess I’ve been studying him to hard then…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, you didn’t botch him at all.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Not the best, but what do you think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @anyone else who would enjoy this ( @jonas )
The Scolding of Nahim and Zahlin
Nahim cast an evil glance at Queen Silvae as she attempted to come near to help him. Yet still somehow he seemed very courteous.
“My Lady, I don’t let others touch me unless they are Realn.” Queen Silvae smiled.
“You are stubborn for an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And I think most if not all offer cash/monetary prizes. 👀😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@EVERYONE (I’d tag everyone I’ve interacted with on KP, but that’s a lot of people. XD)
Hey everyone!
So Jerry Jenkins (an incredible author if you didn’t know 😉 ) has an article with tons of different writing contests in 2024. I’m definitely planning to thoroughly look through all of them at some point, because I want to start submittin…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin thanks for notifying me!
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Kid
“We’re just some travelers who are a bit lost. We don’t mean anyone any harm. My name’s Jack. What’s yours?”
Kid fisted his hand, trying to stop the tremor, but he knew it was worthless.
“Kid Elwend, Young Warrior. Do any of you happen to know anyone named Kwin?”
- Load More
