@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure where they left off so…
Ami
“Ok, so color scheme. What color do you want to go with for the dance?” Ami asked as she walked down the hall with Clint. It felt really good to plan for something, and know it was going to happen, unlike the last few months where their whole group was being chased across the coun…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae (I think this is everybody with a villain, right?)
I’m gonna go ahead and RP for Kian real quick…
Kian
Kian’s eyes shot open. Where was he? He stood up and pulled out his sword, slowly spinning around trying to identify any possible threats. Who had kidnapped him? The last thing he remembered was falling aslee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, I’m doing pretty good. I had a lot of back and shoulder pain yesterday due to yard work and my scoliosis flaring up haha but I’m feeling better. I took a break from writing yesterday bc of it and watched Captain America: The First Avenger instead😂
Aw, that’s no fun. Except for the fact that you got to watch Captain Ameri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
I doooo 😂
I actually do it to my younger siblings more often than my older brother. 🤭🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Who wants to RP next?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Flaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I assure you that they are not all abused, ok?? XD
Yeah…sorry for generalizing all your charries, lol I know they’re all different to you and have different stories. Maybe I just get them all confused and it seems like they’re all different but I’m really thinking of the same charries??? (I should make a family tree to keep them…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, the ‘ol gut punch. Classic move lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Siblings! The most funny group of people ever!
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
ooooh I like that one!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
This is another one…

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, obviously we’re going to pick the ones he says not to just because he told us not to. It’s just how us girls work!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Exactly! This is all his fault! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And why would you give us a list of planets not to pick? That’s only tempting fate for us rebels!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
You feel that way??!! TYSM!!! You made my day!! Oh my gosh, I never thought I could make a character that realistic!!!!
(And no, It’s not bad, I have crushes on characters all the time, seriously 🤣)
Oh ok, glad I’m not the only one 🤣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting. Thanks for researching! You’re more dedicated to this RP than I am….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re conversations are so entertaining XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh.
- Load More
