@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Girl, I need more of your charries XD
You will regret that statement after reading a hundred plus stories! XD
Igua’s next!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Have you decided on your other villain yet?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
We’re all weirdos here 😎
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, the ‘ol gut punch.
XD yep!
@everyone who replied
I’m kinda glad I’m not that much of a weirdo!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fynn
“Would-would you mind if…I kinda tagged along? I’m a little lost,” the boy asked.
Fynn exchanged a glance with Lukas and shrugged. “Sure, why not?” He pulled out his phone and checked the time, then chuckled sheepishly. “Hey Lukas, I actually have five more minutes. So we won’t be late at all.”
Lukas groaned and facepalmed. “So a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Just so you guys know, I’m stalking virtually every forum on here. Nothing you say will go unnoticed by me. I AM WATCHING.
😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, can’t wait to know what you think of it! LOTR is the BEST!
It’s weird, I seriously cannot imagine not knowing the story of LOTR. I’ve known it for as long as I can remember.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Every time I see you are active, I think “Nahim and Zahlin, duel, going to kill each other, need to stop fight” lol! -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Tomorrow is Veterans Day.
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Tell me when you meet Strider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will love him!!!!! And then, when you get to the Council of Elrond, it’s so fun reading all the lore and when Gandalf…woops, can’t give it away, oooh! I’m subscribing!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase perked up his ears. Looking from the floor, Chase asked in the same voice, but maybe a little quieter.
“Would-would you mind if…I kinda tagged along? I’m a little lost.”
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just came across this and I love Luis!! He sounds awesome! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok that works! I’m not sure where to start for a RP, so if you want to start one, that’d be great. But if not, that’s totally fine too. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@anybody-who-knows-the-answer-to-my-question
How many days away is the dance, btw?
-
Esther replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision 👀☝️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lukas
Lukas rolled his eyes as he watched Fynn apologize to the boy he had run into. How many people at Fynn literally run into before?
“Yeah, fine,” the boy said in a voice lacking any joy. “Where-where are you going in such a rush?”
“He’s trying to make sure he doesn’t make his girlfriend mad,” Lukas said with a smirk.
Fynn sm…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, okay, tysm!! <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Chase’s board.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Chase Duke
Someone came running and rammed Chase in the shoulder. Chase spun around, caught off guard and almost kicked the boy.
The boy slowed down and spun around with a loud squeak.
“Sorry, man. You good?”
Chase pulled his hood a little lower, looking down at the floor.
“Yeah, fine. Where-where are you going in such a rush?” His…[Read more]
- Load More
