@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Those are both amazing! (Sorry I missed the one you posted a few days ago, I don’t have notifics activated so I’m likely to miss tags unless it’s something I check on often)
I love this line:
But the hero is the one who bleeds,
Red drops that fall like planter’s seeds.
Great job with both of them!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, got it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Well it’s kind of a long story buuuut…….
While Sef is being abused, Lilitu gets visions of it, but he doesn’t know it’s her. Then he gets these urges from God to help her somehow, but he ignores them because he thinks it’s all in his head.
And then he finds out about her being abused and he feels really guilty because he feels…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
“Fine!” Vethe snapped, “Go ahead! Survive!” She turned and dashed away again. “Goodbye, Dlek son of Razath.” She shouted over her shoulder as the turned the corner. A window sat in the wall at the end of the hallway. Perfect. She thought. She cast a glance back before launching herself out into thin air.
***
Dramatic exit 😎
-
hybridlore replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it too! I did notice it was a little confusing like the others said, but it sounds like you’ve got that covered!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_gray2009
Okay, sure! So, something I didn’t ask for Sef but what are his like character arc themes? Does he struggle with feeling abandoned, rejected, feel like he has to take care of Self? Things like that, just so I know what kind of quotes to put.
Okay, sounds great! If you could maybe try to send the link for the photo, that might work?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Vethe snorted. “Yeah, right.” She said, “You stay here and you’re dead. I can’t tell if you’re trying to be heroic or if you’re just stupid.” She pulled on his arm. “Come on.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😖😖😖😭😭😖
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It gets worse…
Jr holds all his grief up inside, thinking to grieve openly is a weakness. Eventually it turns into anger. He follows the road that his adoptive father followed, with his own twist. He vents all his anger towards his real father, Grathmere, and continues the greatest hatred for Grathmere there ever was.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Dlek was either the most hopeless fighter in the history of hopeless fighters, or he had some elaborate plan at work. He seemed to be intentionally cutting the wall…
Ah… She thought, realizing what his plan was. She hacked a chunk out of the wall herself. The ceiling shouldn’t be able withstand too much of its foundations being cut away.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
Kid
“No, I’m afraid we haven’t met anyone named Kwin, but we’ll help you find him, I mean, if you’d like us to.” He smiled.
“Uh…no, I don’t need to find him now. I just was wondering if this was another one of his jokes, and if it was, I was going to kill him.” Kid became painfully aware his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Now I’m imagining this lol:

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess it’s just a VERY LARGE eagle….XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just looked it up and apparently an eagle can barely carry 20 pounds…..Oh, well….it’s fantasy so…….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i love that scene!!!!!!!
- Load More
